Do not leave, I'm not asking for help with my language file at all, this is for you, developers AND server owners.Introduction
Let me introduce you to my current idea, please listen before you say it's stupid or useless, I know some may care and it could end up good for your sake too!
I've been currently planning for about 2 weeks now ( without officially coding it ) however I would like to know people's opinion on such condition of having, not only one language and an easy way to integrate it with many plugins, but multiple languages & have specific support languages - not only that, but also it would be a game changing, imagine your server fully translated from English to French, from French to English, from English and Frensh to Spanish , that's what our community wants these days, it's time to make sure all servers have more than one language.QuestionsServer Owners:
1) Would you use this and want people to actually be able to translate and speak in other languages?
2) Would you accept the fact that you're able to toggle off and on a specific language, know if the person is using X language on many plugins?
3) Would you be able to have a database & a website ( if you do not know how to edit from the database ) where you'll be able to translate & change all messages you wish to change?
4) Does this seem a wanted plugin if huge plugins start using it? like this, you'll be able to edit all sort of language files from a database or a website.Developers:
1) Would you be able to change or even add / hook your plugin to a "better" system which integrates with other plugins & edit language files from one specific place?
2) Do you know how a database works, and if you don't, if I provided a well detailed documentation on how to do so and examples of plugins, will you be able to use this?
3) If you got suggested to add this, are you able to explain why ( in case you do ) you denied such thing? - I'll be willing to help out as long as there's one person interested in adding such feature into your plugin.
4) Do you believe this is game changing?
5) I understand some developers might only know one specific language, however, I believe we're able to help out in a few and you're even able to just add one language and make your customers happy, are you interested in such deal still or not? , please explain why so, even if you're interested as many might be wanting to know your decision.