Supported Plot plugins:
This add-on framework plugin currently supports:
This framework is designed to be very flexible and you can independently develop add-on modules and install them on the plot-based servers as you needed.
Test server: tba...
Available Add-on modules:
The modules currently available are:
- GameModeRule : (free)
- you can allow the plot owner to change his/her plot's gamemode with "/plotao gm <0|1|2|3>" command.
- Also, the plot owner can change plot's pvp mode with "/plotao pvp <on|off>". (this function will not work with PlotMe)
- Yes, yes, some plot plugin already has such function, but this add-on module will enable other plot plugin to have these functions.
- HostileMobRule : (free)
- you can allow the plot owner to turn on/off hostile mob spawning on their plot with "/plotao hostilemob <on|off> command.
- you can allow the plot owner to turn on/off boss character on their plot with "/plotao boss <on|off>" command.
- BattleArenaRule : (Premium)
- You can allow each plot owner to build a BattleArena game on his/her plot!! (one type of game per plot). With this module, you can let your users to build their own BattleArena minigame on their plot!!
- WeatherRule : (free)
- You can allow each plot owner to set their plot's weather with "/plotao weather <clear|downfall>
- ArmorStandRule : (free)
- This plugin allow the plot owner to prevent others interacting with his/her armor stands on his/her plot.
- PlayerHeadRule : (free)
- This plugin allow the server owner to control who can use player head on player's plot.
You just need to install PlotAddOn.jar in server's plugins folder. All the add-on modules (.jar files) must be installed in PlotAddOn's gamerules folder (PlotAddOn/gamerules). These add-on modules will be automatically discovered and loaded into PlotAddOn when the plugin is loaded.
- /plotao help or /pao or /pao help: displays a help menu
- /pao info : display the information on the current plot.
- /pao list : list all the installed PlotAddOn modules.
- /pao addownercmd <cmd> : regisger <cmd> with PlotAddOn so that only the plot owner can execute <cmd>
- /pao removeownercmd <cmd> de-register <cmd> from the owner-only command list.
- /pao removeAllAllowed : removes all allowed players of the plot from the allowed list all at once.
- When you install Add-on modules, each module will add its own help message to the "/pao help" menu.
- plotaddon.admin : allows you to register a command to "plot owner only command list".