The data stored is similar to that of a server query, which includes the following:
- Number of players online
- Max amount of players allowed
- List of online players
- List of plugins installed
- Current TPS (Ticks Per Second)
- Time of last server start
- Time of the last check
Saving this information to a database lets you use multiple clients to check on the results without bogging down the servers themselves with constant queries.
- Download the plugin and place it in your plugins/ directory.
- Start and stop the server to generate the configuration file.
- Edit config.yml with your MySQL database information and a unique server ID (string).
- Start your server. After a minute, the MySQL table will start getting results.
database.host: Database host
database.port: Database port
database.base: Database name
database.username: Database username
database.password: Database password
server-id: A unique ID for this server
Why is this plugin reliable?
I use all of my plugins on my own servers, and I like my plugins to be stable, reliable and low maintenance. Breaks on version upgrades are not expected, but should they happen, they will be quickly fixed.
Support my work
If you enjoy my work, I welcome sponsors! I've been running Minecraft servers since 2011, developed several plugins and tools for server owners, and I'm now working my way through releasing many of them. Your support would go a long way toward encouraging me to put more time and effort into this, plus fix any issues that might be discovered over time!