Latest Update: Free custom resource pack for in-game items!
(Join discord and verify as a buyer to gain access)
Please note that every single feature is tweakable and togglable, if you don't like a feature you can simply disable it!
View the default config file here!
View the default messages file here!
View the default items file here!
• Fully configure and tweak every feature
· Admin commands to set, add, remove, eliminate and revive players.
· Select the total amount of hearts, hearts for starters, and hearts after unban.
· Extremely configurable items (beacons, hearts, effect hearts), choose names, lores, materials, custom skulls, custom models, flags, glow, and recipes (custom items in recipes will only work on 1.18+), and create as many item tiers as you want.
· Define worlds where players don't lose hearts when dying.
· Define worlds where players get instantly eliminated when dying.
• [NEW] Free Resource Pack w/ Custom Textures
· Comes with a free resource pack that includes custom textures for all of LifestealCore's default items (3 heart textures, 3 scroll textures). Find screenshots at the bottom of the thread!
Disclaimer: The resource pack has been tested on 1.18 - latest, if you want to get it working on earlier versions you have to port it yourself.
• [Item] Revive Beacons
· Create revive beacon tiers with different revive times, durability (hits they can take before breaking), cooldowns, particle effects & holograms. (Check the beacons section in items.yml)
· Define a custom command so that players can bind beacons to a player they want to revive.
· Display a hologram with live stats above the beacon (show time left until revive, durability left, the player being revived).
· Send a broadcast with the beacon location whenever a revive beacon is placed (there is an option for beacons to be silent).
• [Item] Restorative Hearts
· Create heart tiers that add x amount of hearts whenever consumed. Set cooldowns for them and chances to randomly drop when killing a player. (Check the hearts section in items.yml)
· Choose whether or not to directly apply or drop them as an item on player x player kill.
· Mob deaths can be more punishing (e.g Blazes decrease hearts by 2, Ghasts by 3, etc.) or disable heart loss for mobs.
· Environmental deaths can be more punishing (e.g Drowning decreases hearts by 2, Fall Damage by 3, etc.) or disable heart loss for other causes.
· Define permission-based heart loss.
· Set player-specific heart caps (e.g donators have a total of 5 hearts more, etc.)
• [Item] Sacrificial Scrolls
· Create sacrificial items (scrolls by default) that take x amount of hearts and provide a temporary buff of potion effects. (Check effecthearts section in items.yml).
• Menu for Players
· Players can access their own lifesteal menu (not admin menu) and execute various commands such as "check" which shows the status of another player, or "revive" that'll revive a player with the cost of hearts.
• [Important] Anti-Exploit Features
· Prevent heart steal/drops if both players are on the same IP.
· Prevent heart steal/drops if a player is killed by the same player within x seconds.
• Withdraw hearts onto notes
· Let your players withdraw hearts onto physical items with DeluxeWithdraw. (Get DeluxeWithdraw for 50% cheaper if you purchase LifestealCore).
• Permission-based Ban Times
· Define ban times based on permissions, which allows you to set smaller ban times for donators, etc.
• Support for 3rd party plugins
· LifestealCore provides hooks to seamlessly work with other plugins. Including CombatLogX, DeluxeCombat, PvPManager, ReviveMe, GSit. If you have any questions regarding if a plugin is supported, please contact me!
• Norska Development Resource Quality
· Auto-updating configurations on plugin updates.
· Fully customizable messages including chat (option to auto-center), actionbars, and titles. (RGB Support)
· Fully customizable sounds (option for power and pitch), for every command and event.
· Placeholders to use wherever you want. (PlaceholderAPI).
· Use any PlaceholderAPI placeholder in plugin messages.
• Developer API JitPack - JavaDocs
Default Heart Items:
Default Sacrificial Scrolls Items:
Default Revive Beacons Items: