Documentation, Guides & API · Resource Page · Bug Reports
HuskHomes is a powerful, intuitive and flexible teleportation plugin for Spigot-based Minecraft servers. The plugin supports a wide array of features; from teleporting between players, teleport requests, public and private homes, warps, random teleporting and more.
All of this is supported on standalone and cross-server setups; players can set home and teleport on and between multiple servers on a proxy network.
- Supports a wide array of commands players will understand in seconds.
- Simple and intuitive interface; no clunky GUIs! Instead, the plugin provides a robust clickable chat menu system to view and manage homes and warps.
- Supports teleporting to homes and players cross-server on a proxy network.
- Teleport requests (/tpa; /tpahere; /tpaccept; /tpdeny), supported through multiple servers
- Smart random teleport system to let your players get out into the wild quickly and safely
- Has a /back command to let players return to their previous position, or where they died if they have the right permissions
- Integrate your economy by configuring costs for teleporting, setting homes and random teleporting.
- Fully customisable plugin messages, with multi-language and custom color support via MineDown formatting
- Hooks up with your server's map (Dynmap, BlueMap) and analytics plugin (Plan)
- Set warps for your server with the /setwarp and /warp commands
- Set a spawn location with /setspawn and let players return to it with /spawn
- Perfect for a small server with friends, or a large multiple-server network!
Too many? Don't worry; you can easily disable the commands you don't need.
- /home, /sethome, /edithome, /homelist
- /publichome, /publichomelist
- /warp, /setwarp, /editwarp, /warplist
- /tpa, /tpahere, /tpaccept, /tpdeny
- /tp, /tphere, /tpall, /tpaall
- /spawn, /rtp, /back, /huskhomes
- Full list & permissions
- HuskHomesPlaceholders (A PlaceholderAPI expansion for HuskHomes)
- HuskHomesGUI (GUI menus for viewing homes and warps)
- A Spigot-based Minecraft server (1.16.5 or higher, Java 16+)
- (For proxy network support) A proxy server (1.16+) and MySQL v8.0+ database
- (For optional redis support) A Redis database v5.0+
- Place the plugin jar file in the /plugins/ directory of your server(s).
- Restart your server(s) to let HuskHomes generate its config file.
- Configure the plugin to your liking by editing the config file.
- If you are using a proxy network, you will need to configure the plugin on each server, including specifying database credentials and enabling the cross_server mode.
- Turn on your server(s) and enjoy!
This plugin uses bStats to provide me with metrics about its usage: