Assign commands to items that players can redeem. NBT API is required for the plugin to work.
- Actions - Choose from 14+ actions to be executed when the player redeem the voucher (PlaceholderAPI is supported)
- NBT - Go beyond available customization options for voucher items with NBT tags
- Confirmation - Avoid using a voucher by accident by enabling the confirmation GUI which will be opened when the player tries to use a voucher
- Bind to receiver - Allow only the player that has received the voucher to use it
- Cooldowns - Allow players to use again a voucher only after a certain period of time
- Sounds - Play a sound when the voucher is received / redeemed, when it is on cooldown, when the limit was reached, etc.
- Arguments - Everything that's typed after the give command can be used on the voucher settings, from item display name / lore to messages and permissions. Use %args[INDEX]% to access a certain argument or %args% to display them all
- Tags - Evaluate math functions, generate random numbers or pick a random element from a comma separated list of values
- Limits - Useful for limited edition vouchers, the limit can be global or personal and allow users with a certain permission to bypass the limit
- Whitelist and blacklist - Allow or disallow players from using a voucher if they have a certain permission, are located in a certain world or inside a certain WorldGuard region
- Bulk open - Open multiple vouchers at once by sneaking
- Messages - Send a private message when the user receive or use a voucher, it can be a normal chat message, an action bar or even a title
- Heads - Ability to use custom heads in the confirmation GUI or even as voucher, can choose from using player names, HeadDatabase IDs or texture values
- Items protection - Stop players from placing the vouchers (if the item is a block) or from using them to craft items (can be enabled or disabled from config)
- MiniMessage - All strings (messages, item name / lore) are formatted using MiniMessage, meaning that messages can have click events, hover, hex & gradients (1.14.4+) (legacy format is not supported)
- Updater - In version 2.0.0 a lot of things got changed, but don't worry, using Comet you can update your files with just a few clicks
The wiki of ArcaneVouchers can be found @ https://wiki.gabytm.me/resources/arcane/vouchers.
Enjoy the resource? Leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review.
Icon made by Freepik
Note! Please do not write a review in order to get help or to report a bug. I will not help in this way. Write a discussion post or join my discord server a I will help you as quickly as possible!
▪ You can not dispute / chargeback
▪ You can not share this plugin to anyone
▪ You can not can not claim it as your own
▪ You can not resell this piece of work.