Whoever holds this check can redeem it by right-clicking it.
You can also use "beautify" option to specify the format using "k, M, B, T, Q, P,..." in case you need to support a large amount of $ amount (such as in an OP prison server).
Command: (alias: /bank, /cheque)
- /bankcheque help : displays this help menu.
- /banckcheque reload : reloads config file.
- /cheque <amount> : issue a cheque with <amount> from your account
- right-click a cheque : deposit the amount on the cheque into your account.
- /cheque issue <player> <amount> [from:sender]: issue a cheque with <amount> to <player> (optional: from sender).
- (to be released) /expbottle <amount> : withdraw the specified amount of EXP into an exp bottle.
- bankcheque.withdraw : allows you to withdraw $ from your account to issue a check
- bankcheque.deposit : allows you to cash the cheque (to be released....or withdraw exp into an exp bottle).
- bankcheque.issue : allows you to use issue command.
- bankcheque.issue.other : allows you to use issue command to withdraw the fund from other (including CONSOLE/System).
Just put BankCheque.jar file in the plugins folder.
Vault plugin for economy support.
msg: "=== &e[&aBankCheque Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/cheque help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/cheque reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/cheque debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
msg: "&a/cheque <amount> : issue a cheque with <amount>."
msg: "&a/cheque issue <player> <amount> [from]: issue a cheque with <amount> to <player> (optional: from [from])."
msg: "&aright-click a cheque : deposit the amount on the cheque into your account."
msg: "&a/expbottle <amount> : withdraw the specified amount of EXP into an exp bottle."
ErrorMsg : "&c[BankCheque] Some error occured."
ChequeCreated: "&7A Bank cheque for &b$%dollar% &7has been issued"
ChequeDepositted: "&a+ $%dollar%"
InsufficientFunds: "&cInsufficient funds available."
InvalidNumber: "&cInvalid nummber"
NoPermission: "You do not have a permission to do this."
InvalidCheque: "This bankcheque is invalid! and it has been removed."
LessThanMin: "The amount you specified is less than the minimum allowed amount of $%dollar%"
NoSlot: "There is no slot to hold a bankcheque."
MoreThanMax: "The amount you specified is more than the maximum allowed amount of $%dollar%"
NoSuchPlayer: "&c[BankCheque] No such player &e%player%"
# if you have another plugin which might be processing the listed event type
# before this plugin (that might cause this plugin not to work), then
# you can set this option to lower priority such as HIGH, NORMAL, LOW, LOWEST.
# The default is HIGHEST
# adjust these event priority if those event processes from this plugin
# interfere with other plugins' event processes.
# an option to add enchantment glow to the issued cheque
Name: "&bBank Cheque"
- "&7$%dollars%" # make sure the money amount is in the 1st line!
- "&7Issued by %player%"
- "&7Click to Deposit"
# the folloiwngs are units of order.