It also blocks tab-completion and associated command listing.
New features from v3.3.0
- Censored words are now removed from the "suggested" list of the command arguments. If your name is listed in the censored list, the use of command like /msg won't list your name in the suggested player names.
- It now supports "/". If you register "/" as a blocked command, it will block ALL commands unless a player has a permission node "cdne./"
- If you're using 1.13 and above, blocked commands will be removed from the command suggestion list. If you have "/" listed in the blocked list, no commands will appear in the suggested list.
/cdne add <cmd ....>
command to register more commands to be blocked. If you include the underscore '_', you can also specify a particular combination of a command and its parameter. You can also block any words, which are used as a parameter of the command. For instance, if you don't want a player to use
/pay * 0.1
to mass spam meaningless payments, you can do
/cdne addword " *"
/cdne addword "* "
- /cdne | /cdne help : displays the help menu
- /cdne list : lists currently blocked commands and words.
- /cdne add <cmd1 cmd2 ... > : adds specified commands to the blocked list.
- /cdne remove <cmd1 cmd2 ... > : removes specified commands from the blocked list
- /cdne addword <word1 word2 ... > : adds specified words to the blocked list.
- /cdne removeword <word1 word2 ... > : removes specified words from the blocked list.
- cdne.list.list : list currently blocked commands/words
- cdne.list.modify : allows you to add/remove command(s)/word(s) to the blocked list.
- cdne.xxxx : allows you to use a command /xxxx (if you need to give your server staff members access to the blocked commands, just give them permission node "cdne.xxxx", where xxxx is the blocked command name.
- cdne.tab.use : allow you to bypass the tab limitation.
Just drop CommandDoesNotExist.jar in the plugins folder. It requires ProtocolLib plugin.
# option to block commands even from OP BlockOP: false # # Messages # Messages: ErrorMessage : "&c[CDNE] : Some error occured." CDNEMessage: "&c[CDNE] : %player%, you do not have a permission to use %command%!" WordNotAllowedMessage: "&c[CDNE] %word% is not allowed in parameters!" TABMessage: "&c[CDNE] : You do not have a permission to tab-complete a command!" # default is LOW, you can have LOWEST, LOW, NORMAL, HIGH, HIGHEST or MONITOR # adjust these event priority if those event processes from this plugin # interfere with other plugins' event processes. EventPriorityMap: PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent: "LOWEST" PlayerCommandSendEvent: "LOWEST" PlayerGameModeChangeEvent: "HIGHEST" # # # Block Spectator mode BlockSpectatorMode: false # # A list of blocked commands # Commands: - '?' - help - ehelp - pl - plugin - plugins - ver - version - about - eabout - info - seed - "bukkit:" - "essentials:" # # Censored words as a parameter to a command. # Censored: - vk2gpz