|Supported MC Versions||1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16|
|Req. Server Software||Bukkit, Spigot, and Paper|
|Soft Depends||Denizen, dynmap, WorldEdit|
This is a complete rework from the free Builder plugin with brand new premium features!
You can also buy this plugin on Spigot.
You can run this version of Constructor for both 1.13 to 1.16 versions of Spigot and you can load and build 1.13 to 1.16 WorldEdit/Sponge schematics and NBT structures!
Let NPCs build your schematics and structures with Citizens2. With Constructor, A NPC can be given a Sponge/Worldedit schematic file or NBT structure and build it block by block. Builder NPCs can also maintain an existing building, replacing changed blocks or removing new ones.
- Build Sponge/Worldedit schematics and NBT structures, block by block.
- Rebuild an existing schematic/structure, fixing anything that has been changed.
- All the NBT datas of containers are correctly restored (chests, furnace, shulker boxes ...) for WorldEdit/Sponge schematics and NBT structures!
- The constructor make the sounds and particles assigned to the actual block he is placing.
- You can use this plugin with multiple version of Spigot (1.13 to 1.16 for now).
- You can save NBT structures directly with this plugin, they will be saved in /world/generated/minecraft/structures/ folder of your server.
- You can ignore air or water in structures with the following command: /constructor build <ignoreair/ignorewater>
- You can use up to 4 builders on one project by giving them all the same schematic and origin, but different build patterns. You can also manually split your schematic into multiple parts with WorldEdit.
- Supply all blocks needed to build a schematic with the following command: /constructor supply true
- You can load schematics and structures from older version or newer version that the version you're using (you need to be between 1.13 and 1.16)
Install Citizens2 Please use Latest Dev Builds.
Add Constructor.jar to your minecraft /plugins/ directory.
Put your <filename>.schem in Constructor/schematics/ folder.
Put your <filename>.nbt in Constructor/schematics/ folder (be careful that the filename is not the same for .schem and .nbt files).
Start your server.
Create a NPC with Citizens and give it the 'constructor' trait.
/npc create <npcname> --trait constructor
Load a schematic with /constructor load, Example:
/constructor load house
or /constructor load structure_house
This will load the included example house.schem file or instead the structure_house.nbt.
Position the NPC in the center of the area in which it should build.
Start the NPC building with:
If you want the the NPC to build with support of WorldEdit offset:
/constructor build <name> offset
You can save a NBT structure with the following command (with a vector):
Install WorldEdit plugin and select area with axe, then do this command:
/constructor structure <name>
Use the "/constructor timeout <value between 0.1 and 1>" command to set the max time between blocks.
You can also make the constructor walk faster with "/npc speed <speed>"
More detailed instructions and other commands can be found on the Citizens 2 Wiki.
- If you want to convert an older schematic from before 1.13, you can do it by installing WordEdit, putting your schematic file in /Wordedit/schematics/schematic_name.schematic folder and do these commands: //schem load <schematic_name>
//schem save <schematic_name.schem>
It's important that you put .schem on the end of the file so it will become a .schem file.
If you need any help or if you have some questions, you can contact me on this Discord server.