Craftory sets out to extend and push the boundaries of vanilla Minecraft, offering features only thought possible before with Modded Minecraft. After installing the plugin, your players can join without having to install or do anything and experience all the amazing features Craftory has to offer.
Currently, Craftory adds more technology to the game, with a fully-fledged Power System, Electric Furnaces, Ore Doubling, Generators, Power Cells and much more soon to come!! All of these have custom textures and functionality without overriding any Minecraft textures.
- Download the plugin JAR
- Drop the JAR for Craftory into the plugins folder of your server
- Run the server
Details on how to use the plugin can be found on our Details on how to use the plugin can be found on ourWiki.
We will also be releasing an in-game guide book at a later date.We will also be releasing an in-game guide book at a later date.
This Plugin is currently in ALPHA, we have many features that are currently almost functional, but don't want to release them quite yet until we feel they are ready for testing. As this is an ALPHA everything is subject to change, although we will try to ensure old data continues to work.
We have future plans to turn some current items like generators into multi-block structures, add more interesting machines, build out a full tech tree with better progress and even future plans to add magic as a companion to tech.
WARNING: This makes use of Server Resource Pack! This is automatically set up, you must use it.
This current version isn't compatible with servers that use a custom resource pack. If you know-how, you can merge ours and your resource pack and it will work.
Version 0.2.3 onwards now requires ProtocolLib
There are currently no Soft requirements, but there are plans to include some later to provide extra functionality and compatibility.
- /craftory (/cr) - Base command of plugin
- /cr help - Lists commands
- /cr give - Gives the player an item from Craftory
- Arg1 - Player name to give the item
- Arg2 - Name of item or block to give
- Arg3 - Amount
- /cr toggledebug - Temporary Command for Bug Fixing
- /cr recipebook - Shows a book for all recipes craftory adds, if you have give permission, clicking the item will spawn it
- craftory.command.help - To use the help command
- craftory.command.give - To use give the command
- craftory.command.debug - To use the debug command
- craftory.command.recipebook - To use the recipebook command
- craftory.command.reload - To use the reload command to reload Craftory config files
- craftory.craft - To craft Craftory recipes
Please first read the documentation, this is still in ALPHA so we will be rapidly updating and improving it. This also means, there will most likely be a few bugs. If you need support or to report a bug, create an issue on our Github here.
Legal & Licensing
- Do NOT copy this plugin
- Do NOT decompile this plugin
- Do NOT sell this plugin
- Do NOT redistribute this plugin
Previous Videos / Traliers
Version 0.1.0 Trailer