Cupido let you display the classic minecraft hearts and custom bars on top of any entity thanks of
a resource pack integration included in the download!
The plugin it's client-sided, that means that it will have a minimum impact on your server!
- Display the minecraft hearts with all their status effects, respecting the Minecraft's priority system;
- Set up to three bars customizations modes; (one is wip)
- Set Dynamic/Static mode;
- ID Blacklist;
- Mob Blacklist;
- World Blacklist; (wip)
- Set specific properties for each entity;
- Set specific textures for each entity; (wip)
- Enable/Disable hearts animation;
- Set max render distance for mobs and custom mobs;
- Set custom height for custom mobs;
- Detects for any displayname holograms on top of entities
- The plugin supports custom damage events such as projectiles and custom spells!
- When the placeholder for the hearts returns nothing, on players, it automatically remove the empty line;