You can make any kind of modifications you want to the bot.
The bot is made in python 3.11
If you want to update the version you can use the command: python -m virtualenv env
- Ticker: I can create a ticket system for your users or clients that is totally easy and simple.
- Suggestion: Do you have any ideas or suggestions to improve your Discord server? With my suggestion feature, you can send your ideas and comments directly to the moderation and administration team (or users) of the server. Your opinion is important to us!
- Verification: To prevent those annoying bots and individuals with malicious intentions, we have created this verification system so that users can verify that they are not a robot.
- Ping system: I can ping your Minecraft server or any other server that you establish in my configuration.
- Get the bot authentication token: Go to the Discord developer page and create a new application. Then, in the "Bot" section, create a new bot and copy the authentication token.
- Tutorial of how to create an application.: https://discord.com/developers/docs/getting-started
- Configure the bot: In the main Python file of your bot (main), make sure to add the authentication token you obtained in the previous step. You will also need to add the necessary permissions for your bot.
- Upload your bot to a hosting server: There are several hosting services that allow you to host your Python bot in the cloud, such as VYXTERHOST. Get a discount percentage by using the code crys.
- Invite the bot to your Discord server: Once your bot is hosted on a server, you can invite it to your Discord server. Go to the Discord developer page, open the application you created earlier, and in the "OAuth2" section, select the necessary permissions for your bot and copy the generated link. Paste the link into a browser and select the Discord server you want to invite the bot to.
- The next step is the most important. You must import the database found in the .zip file to your server where you have hosted it.
You must execute the command: pip install -r requirements.txt
- import the database and go to the helpers section in database
- /Close: Close a ticket.
/Ping: Ping a server.
/Rename <name>: Rename a ticket.
/Setticket: Send the ticket system to a channel.
/Setupsuggest <channel> <role>: Set up a channel where suggestions will be sent.
/Setverify: Send the verification message to a channel.
/Suggest: Make a suggestion.
/Verify: <channel> <non> <role>. Set up a channel where the verification system will be sent.
/Ticket <channel> <role> <category> <logs>: Set up a channel where the ticket system will be sent.
/Viewticket: Check which channel the ticket system is set up on.
/Viewverify: Check which channel the verification system is set up on.
EXAMPLE OF TICKETING SYSTEM
EXAMPLE OF THE SUGGESTION SYSTEM
CLICK ON IMAGE