This a recreation of an inactive plugin on Spigot. It requires a resource pack to work!
The post can be found here Link. Though it's a plugin with a good idea, but it's a pity that the original developer has abandoned it for some reaseon and no support in Discord. It has been abandoned for a year, so I decided to make a recreation with new features and better support.
Plugin Wiki: Link
15%Off coupon: MOMI
WHAT ELSE DOES IT BRING?
- 10 cool premade nameplates included ( All of them are made by me, NO steal from the original plugin! )
- MySQL data storage and supports data sync between servers.
- Permission based nameplates storage.
- Three modes to display nametags (Team/Riding/Teleporting)
- Nameplates will automatically adjust to player's name length.
- CustomText with backgounds. Backgounds will also adjust to the length of the text
- Prefix & Suffix System
- Better resource pack structure organization. Customizable namespace & font & start-character & folder
- Thin font support
- BossBar & Actionbar sender function(support font) included
- Auto resource pack generation
- MiniMessage format message (Hex & Gradient)
- Packets based system and most of the tasks are handled asynchronously
- Open source
- Support, if you have problems installing it you can get support
What can I do with this plugin:
< Custom player name tags with beautiful backgrounds >
< Multiple tag lines based on font and shader >
( Fake armor stands are riding the player, which would consume less bandwidth than teleporting )
(If there's conflict with other cosmetic plugins, plugin also provides a teleporting mode)
< Custom bossbar with cool backgrounds >
< Chatting bubbles >
- /nameplates help - show the command list for nameplates
- /nameplates reload - reload the configuration
- /nameplates equip <nameplate> - equip a specified nameplate
- /nameplates forceequip <player> <nameplate> - force a player to equip a specified nameplate
- /nameplates unequip - unequip your nameplate
- /nameplates forceunequip - force unequip a player's nameplate
- /nameplates preview - preview your nameplate
- /nameplates list - list your available nameplates
- /bubbles help - show the command list for bubbles
- /bubbles equip <bubble>
- /bubbles unequip - unequip your bubble
- /bubbles forceequip <player> <bubble> - force a player to equip a specified bubble
- /bubbles forceunequip <player> <bubble> - force unequip a player's bubble
- /bubbles list - list your available bubbles
- %nameplates_equipped% - get the name of the nameplate player is equipping
- %nameplates_prefix/suffix% - get the unicodes of the nameplate player is equipping
- %nameplates_bg_[xxx]% - get the background unicodes for specified text
- %nameplates_npp/nps_[xxx]% - get the prefix/suffix nameplates unicodes for specified text
- %offset_[xxx]% - get the offset unicodes
Important things you must know:
- This plugin works based on teams. These two types of plugins may not be compatible.
① Tab plugins that based on team to sort won't work. I recommend you to use TAB or BungeeTabListPlus which has been proved to be compatible. If you are using CMI, You should set "namePlates: false" in Modules.yml and DisableTeamManagement: true in config.yml. (require a restart to apply)
② Some player glowing plugin may not be compatible.
③ Other nametag edit plugin based on team. When you using mode Riding/Teleporting, if you find nametag duplicated you should check if there's another plugin taking over teams(If possible, set player's name invisibile in that plugin)
- Multiple nametags(Mode Riding) might not be compatible with some cosmetics plugins. MagicCosmetics/CosmeticsCore haven been proved to be compatible.
(Test with MagicCosmetics)
- Multiple tags(Mode Riding) only support ASCII and custom font for the moment
- ItemsAdder would override part of this plugin's shader for text effects. You can manually replace the file in the pack.zip generated by ItemsAdder to apply the shaders!
- Plugin uses shader to remove entity name tag shadow, if you don't need this just delete "rendertype_text_see_through" shaders
- It's advised to install ProtocolLib 5.0
If you are a Chinese user and can't use PayPal or Stripe, WeChat and AliPay is supported here: Link
Want more content? join Ko-Fi