This is an updated version of the unmaintained Bukkit plugin that's available here . Due to changes in the Google Drive/OneDrive APIs, that plugin no longer fully works. Also, many features have been added.
What is this?
Have you ever lost your Minecraft world before?
Maybe your hard drive died. Maybe you used a server hosting service that terminated without warning. Maybe you just accidentally deleted it.
DriveBackupV2 is a plugin that aims to provide an extra layer of security to your data by backing it up remotely.
- Creates and/or uploads backups to Google Drive, OneDrive, or a remote (S)FTP server
- Can create a backup out of any files or folders on your Minecraft server
- Can include files and MySQL databases from external servers (such as a BungeeCord one!)
- Deletes backups locally and remotely if they exceed a specified amount
- Can automatically run backups at an interval or on a schedule
- And much more!
First, download the plugin here and copy it to the plugins folder on your server. Then, restart your server. Finally, follow the instructions below for the backup method of your choice.
Simply run /drivebackup linkaccount googledrive and follow the on-screen instructions.
Simply run /drivebackup linkaccount onedrive and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once you've completed the above instructions, backups will run automatically every hour.
Learn how to set up and use more advanced features in the wiki .
All of the data this plugin uploads and downloads from your Google Drive and/or OneDrive stays on your Minecraft server, so we never have access to it. This plugin physically cannot access any data in your Google Drive and/or OneDrive that is not related to backing up your Minecraft world backups. But don't take our word for it, all of this plugin's source code is available here!