This plugin will allow you to enchant an item using an Enchantment book. You can simply click the item in your inventory with the Enchantment book, you can apply the enchantment on the book to the item.
It supports regular books of Enchantment as well as its custom EnchantmentBook (TEBook). You can access enchantments available in your TokenEnchant system through TEBook (TokenEnchantBook).
NOTE: as of v2.0.0, you can add any name as Enchantment in TEBook's lore even if such custom enchantment is not in TokenEnchantment.
You can create TEBook, with Enchantments available on your TokenEnchant system using
/tebook give command. /tebook give command has the following format:
/tebook give <player> <bookname> [amount] [s:rate] [d:rate] <item:type> [<item:type>...] <enchant:level> [<enchant:level>...]
- <player> : to whom this command gives the TEBook
- <bookname> : you can name this TEBook with this parameter,
- [s:rate] : (optional) specifies the rate of enchantment process being successful. The rate should be specified between 0 - 100 (default 100%), or you can put "s:random" to get randomly assigned rate.
- [d:rate] : (optional) specifies the rate of this book destroying the item you wish to enchant. (default 0%), or you can put "s:random" to get randomly assigned rate.
- <item:type> : the type of item which this enchantment can be applied to (you can have any number of item type specified just add more item:type separated by a space. You can do "item:*" to indicate that this book can be applied to any item type. Or, you can put "target" name defined under "Targets:" section to cover multiple item types.
- <enchant:level> : the name of enchantment and its level. You can have many <enchant:level> terms.
NOTE: If you add '+' sign in front of the enchantment level, you will be "adding" the level to your existing enchantment level.
/tebook give vk2gpz TestBook item:DIAMOND_PICKAXE item:GOLD_PICKAXE Efficiency:2 Unbreaking:2 Excavation:3
will give a player <vk2gpz> a book called "TestBook", which can be applied to either Diamond Pickaxe or Gold Pickaxe, and when it's applied, it will put Efficiency II, Unbreaking II and Excavation III enchantments on the pickaxe.
- /tebook help : displays the help menu
- /tebook reload : reloads config.yml file.
- /tebook give <player> <bookname> [amount] <s:rate> <d:rate> <item:type> <item:type> <enchants:level> [<enchants:level>...] : gives <player> the TokenEnchant book.
- /tebook protector <player> <title> <limit> [amount]: gives <player> the protector named <title> which can protect the item <limit> times.
- enchantmentbook.use : It allows you to use EnchantmentBook function.
- enchantmentbook.use.vanilla : It allows you to use EnchantmentBook with vanilla enchantment
- enchantmentbook.give : it allows you to use /tebook give command.
- enchantmentbook.reload : it allows you to use /tebook reload command.
First, you need to install "lore-based" custom enchant plugin such as TokenEnchant plugin. Once you've installed CE plugn like TE, you can put EnchantmentBook.jar in the plugins folder.
If you would like to customise how your TEBook looks like, you can do so in the config.yml.
# This is a template config file
# define your parameter and its value like:
ErrorMsg : "&c[TE-Book] : Some error occured."
NoPlayerFound: "&c[TE-Book] : %player% is not found"
TEBookGiven: "&e[TE-Book] : You've given TEBook!"
ProtectorGiven: "&e[TE-Book] : You've given Protector with limit %limit%."
NoPermission: "&c[TE-Book] : You don't have a permission to use EnchantmentBook function!"
UnSuccess: "&e[TE-Book] : Unfortunately, you had a bad luck!"
Destroied: "&e[TE-Book] : Unfortunately, your item could not take the power of Enchantment!"
Protected: "&e[TE-Book] : Your item was protected! Lucky you!"
NoMultiPermission: "&c[TE-Book] : You don't have a permission to use this multi EnchantmentBook!"
Applied: "&e[TE-Book] : %type% enchantment has been applied"
#AnvilGiven: "&e[TE-Book] : You've given an Enchantment Anvil!"
msg: "=== &e[&aEnchantmentBook Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/tebook help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/tebook reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/tebook debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
msg: "&a/tebook give <player> <bookname> [s:rate] [d:rate] <item:type> [<item:type>...] <enchant:level> [<enchant:level>...]"
msg: "&a/tebook protector <player> <title> <limit>"
# msg: "&a/tebook anvil <player>"
# permission: "enchantmentbook.anvil"
# this option is deprecated
# Special Anvil's name
#EnchantAnvilName: "&eEnchantment Anvil"
# - "&aThis is a special Anvil"
# - "&ato apply custom enchantment."
# whether the use of regular enchantment book is allowed or not
# if PureRomanNumeral is true, 1 - 3998 will be converted to RomanNumeral
# This option allow you to chose how success and destroy rates are applied
# Option 0: "success" rate is evaluated first and regardless of its result, "destroy" rate is applied
# under this option success rate and destory rate are independently applied
# Option 1: "success" rate is evaluated first, and only if success rate was not applied then "destroy" rate is applied
# Option 2: "destroy" rate is evaluated first, and only if destroy rate was not applied then "success" rate is applied
# default is Option 1
# These options are currently not used (these are for future use).
# use permission system to allow the use of multiple enchantments book
# if Override is true, even if TokenEnchant is configure to prevent an enchant to be applied to
# an item, EnchantmentBook will force enchant the item with the enchantments on the book.
# a protector protects an item from being destroyed from the unfortunate
# enchantment process.
Lore: "Click an enchanted item with\nthis item to protect it\none from being destroyed\nfrom unfortunate enchantment process.\nThis will protect an item %limit times."
ProtectedTag: "&aThis item can be protected %limit% times!"
- "&7Applicable to: &e%types%"
- "&a%suc_rate% : Success Rate"
- "&a%des_rate% : Destroy Rate"
- "&7Drag'n Drop onto an Item to enchant"