To see all the commands, configurations and other features please refer to the wiki. Go to the wiki.
Are you bored of standard chat broadcast plugins?
HoloBroadcast allows you to broadcast messages as holograms displayed in front of players following their movements.
You can also send private hologram messages to individual players, or display a hologram when specific events are triggered (e.g. when a player joins your server.) It is completely transparent to the PvP and build experiences: you can still hit players and place/break blocks through any hologram.
HoloBroadcast simulates a “Head Up Display” (“HUD” is the type of display that Tony Stark has in his Iron Man helmet) to display holographic messages that stick to the player view even when they turn their head or move.
(special thanks to BGHDDevelopment)
- broadcast holograms to players (individual or group)
- bungeecord support (broadcast to all servers)
- personal player settings with in-game GUI
- send holograms when specific events are triggered
- animations, items, particles and sounds in your holograms!
- combat tag, templates and auto-announcer system
- scheduling system to schedule your Broadcasts
- Supports HEX Colors (&<#ffffff>)
- API for developers
- Placeholders with PlaceHolderAPI or MVdWPlaceHolderAPI
- hook to PlotSquared v5
- hook to FACTIONS (also supports forks and remakes such as SaberFactions / SavageFactions)
- hook to WORLDGUARD
- Asynchronous holograms (running on their own thread) which means incredible performances
You install HoloBroadcast like any other plugin by simply puting the .jar file in the “plugins” directory of your server.
However, when updating HoloBroadcast please follow the steps below:
- Backup HoloBroadcast.jar and its config files.
- Stop your server.
- Delete HoloBroadcast.jar and its config files from your server.
- Put the new HoloBroadcast.jar file in your plugins folder.
- Start your server.
- HoloBroadcast should be correctly installed and will generate the latest config files. They will have default values so if you want to put your old settings back, copy them from your backup config files.
If you want to install PlaceHolderAPI or MVdWPlaceHolderAPI please follow their respective instructions. Note that HoloBroadcast will perfectly work even without those APIs. They simply add more placeholders to HoloBroadcast.
We have many upgrades in the pipe, which we will release to you as soon as they are ready. Here are a few of our ideas:
- Add the possibility to create static holograms and control who can see them
- More pre-defined animations
- Database support
Sponsored by Thrine Hosting, Get a server that fits all budgets at https://thrine.xyz/
Want to try before purchasing?
Our sponsor provide to you a showcase server where you can freely test Holobroadcast. Jump on Minecraft and join the server at ge1.thrine.xyz:5001
We strongly believe in collaboration and communication. If you have any issue with HoloBroadcast please contact us before posting a bad review. We will be glad to help you! If you have any issue please follow this procedure:
- Replace your current HoloBroadcast jar with the latest that was correctly functioning on your server.
- Contact us and send us a screenshot of the error in your console logs and describe as precisely as possible the steps that cause this error.
Click on the Discord picture below
Send a PM to _Rolyn or DevKrazy on Spigot (you can also use the discussion section of the resource).
We put our hearts in the development of HoloBroadcast so we really hope that you will enjoy it. If you have any idea or feature request feel free to contact us!