HuskHomesGUI 2.2 adds compatibility for HuskHomes v4.0+.
- Updated the API for HuskHomes v4
- Updated dependencies
This release of HuskHomesGUI is not compatible with HuskHomes v3. To update, just drag+drop -- there are no config changes.
HuskHomesGUI 2.1 adds a config file for changing how the menus look, locale customization support and new editor menus—including anvil naming and description support—for easily modifying homes and warps. Thank you to @ApliNi for their work on this update!
- Added new menus for editing a home or warp
- Added an anvil interface when renaming or editing the description of a home or warp through the GUI
- Added a config file, for changing the item types used and size of the menus
- Added a locales file, for customizing the plugin messages.
- Added some more control options to better support Bedrock Edition users playing via Geyser
- You can now drag an item and click with it over the home/warp in the menu to update its' icon
- Fixed an issue where icons could reset in some cases
- Added Simplified Chinese (zh-cn) localisation (accessible by modifying the language config option).
To update, just drag+drop.
HuskHomesGUI v2.0.1 updates the plugin to use MineDown-adventure for compatibility with HuskHomes v3.0.4+
- The plugin now uses MineDown-adventure on the adventure platform
To update, just drag+drop.
HuskHomesGUI 2.0 is a rewrite of HuskHomesGUI v1 and adds compatibility for HuskHomes v3 and brings with it a new GUI menu design, warp browsing in a menu, cross-server icon synchronisation and the ability to choose icons based on what you are holding in your hand.
Note: HuskHomesGUI v2 is a rewrite; or rather, a new plugin—it is no longer a fork of HomeGUI. The license of HuskHomesGUI has changed from the GPL3 to the Apache 2.0 license.
New features & changes
- Updated to support HuskHomes v3.0+. HuskHomesGUI v2 is not compatible with HuskHomes v1.x or v2.x.
- Warps and public homes are now shown in a menu rather than through the default chat list. Each menu has a different filler glass pane to represent them
- Added the ability to set the icon of a home to the item in your hand by shift+clicking on it while holding something
- Home icons now synchronise cross-server through the SavedPosition meta tags API provided by HuskHomes v3
- Improved pagination, with new "jump to first/last page" buttons.
- Removed the ability to delete homes with the middle mouse button.
- Removed the ability to represent homes with dyed leather boots; this is no longer necessary with the new icon synchronisation approach
- Temporarily removed the ability to customise locales—sorry! This will be back in the next update when I can.
To update, just drag+drop—though make sure you have upgraded HuskHomes to v3 first. Configuration options for this plugin have been removed for now, but will probably be re-added soon. Contributions are welcome!
• Now depends on HuskHomes 2.6.1+
• Now requires Java 16
• Various optimizations thanks to Java 16.
• Added an option to switch between the standard "item picker" for icon display and a new "color" mode.
• Color mode assigns each home a color seeded based on their name that is the same on all servers. Homes are then represented by dyed leather boots with the correct colored name. No data is saved with Color mode so it works cross-server unlike item mode which only saves items to a file on each server.
• Added new text strings for color mode stuff.
Check your config file for the new options - you may need to regenerate it. Enjoy!
You'll want to regenerate your config.yml for this one. Thank you!