HyperGamemodeSwap allows you to keep creative and survival inventories completely separate, and prevents your builders from cheating in items from creative.
- Separates creative, survival, adventure, and spectator inventories, enderchests, potion effects, and XP.
- Separate inventory for each world (if enabled in config).
- Keeps track of blocks placed in creative, so that the player is unable to break that block in survival.
- Prevents taming mobs, dropping items, opening chests, etc. whilst in creative.
- Creative restriction bypass permission for trusted members. (hgs.bypass)
- Blacklist specific commands from being used in certain gamemodes.
- Blacklist specific items/blocks from being obtained in creative.
- Blacklist specific worlds from using the plugin commands.
- All restrictions and features are toggleable in config.
- Very easy setup; basically ready out of the box.
- Supports all versions, 1.7 through 1.18.
- Completely configurable messages.
- And more!
▶ Creative Restrictions (Bypassable with hgs.bypass permission)
- Stops dropping and picking up items whilst in creative.
- Disables opening containers whilst in creative. (chests, minecarts with chests, barrels, furnaces, shulker boxes, etc.)
- Prevents combat whilst in creative
- Prevents taming mobs whilst in creative.
- Prevents eating food/drinking potions whilst in creative.
- Disables the use of armor stands whilst in creative.
- And more!
▶ Commands & Permissions
- /gmswap (player) - Swap between survival and creative. - hgs.use.gmswap
- /reloadswap - Reload the plugin configuration. - hgs.reload
- /nightvision (player) - Toggle nightvision on/off in creative. - hgs.use.nightvision
- /getitem [item] - Gives you any item in Minecraft; only usable in creative. - hgs.use.getitem
- Separate inventories for each gamemode (if enabled in config) - hgs.swap
- Bypass separate inventories for each gamemode (if enabled in config) - hgs.noswap
- Swap another player's gamemode - hgs.use.gmswap.other
- Toggle another player's nightvision - hgs.use.nightvision.other
- Bypass creative restrictions and command blacklisting - hgs.bypass