- Less CPU usage. (Thanks to libdeflate)
- Heavily optimized. (Fixed a lot of md_5's code)
- Anti null ping.
- Anti invalid protocols.
- Anti invalid packets.
- Anti empty packets.
- Anti oversized packets.
- Anti too small packets.
- Anti BadPacketException (bad packet id, packet id out of range)
- Anti QuietException (unexpected packet received during the login process)
- Anti out of bounds exploit packets.
- Anti timeout exploit.
- Built-in antibot.
- IPTables/IPset/Linux Commands support. (You'll need root for things like iptables/ipset)
- TCP Fast Open.
- Memory-leak fixes.
- And much more.
My support Discord is discord.gg/RV5VCJm
Why InsaneProxy? Easy, I have a lot of free time to patch exploits.
What makes InsaneProxy special? Not only do I detect a variety of exploits, but I also listen to what the community wants and update the resource.
Why is your English weird? My main language is Spanish and I'm not using any translation service.
NOTE: TO USE IT, YOU'LL NEED A LICENCE THAT WILL BE PROVIDED THROUGH DISCORD OR MC-MARKET DMs. Discord: gatogamer#6666
Servers using it:
mc.LatamCraft.es - Spanish Server. (My own server)HazelMC.com - English Server. (People speaks Spanish)