Latest Update: Free custom resource pack for in-game items!
(Join discord and verify as a buyer to gain access)
If you have any questions about LifestealCore or need any assistance with its configuration, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm always happy to help!
Please note that every single feature is tweakable and togglable, if you don't like a feature you can simply disable it!
View the default config file here!
View the default messages file here!
View the default items file here!
• Fully configure and tweak every feature
• [NEW] Free Resource Pack w/ Custom Textures
· LifestealCore comes bundled with a free resource pack that includes custom textures for all of the plugin's default items (including 3 heart textures and 3 scroll textures). You can take a look at some screenshots of these textures at the bottom of this thread!
Disclaimer: The resource pack has been tested on 1.18 - latest, if you want to get it working on earlier versions you have to port it yourself.
• [Item] Restorative Hearts
· Set up heart tiers that grant an additional x number of hearts when consumed. You can also configure their cooldowns and chances of dropping randomly after killing a player. (Refer to the hearts section in items.yml)
· Decide whether to directly apply or drop them as an item when one player kills another.
· Adjust heart loss penalties for mobs to make them more punishing (e.g Blazes decrease hearts by 2, Ghasts by 3, etc.), or disable heart loss for mobs altogether.
· Adjust heart loss penalties for environmental deaths to make them more punishing (e.g Drowning decreases hearts by 2, Fall Damage by 3, etc.), or disable heart loss for other causes.
· Define permission-based heart loss.
· Set player-specific heart caps (e.g donators can have 5 additional hearts in total).
• [Item] Sacrificial Scrolls
· Sacrificial items, by default scrolls, can be created that consume x amount of hearts and grant temporary potion effect buffs. See the effecthearts section in items.yml for more information.
• Menu for Players
· Players have access to a personal lifesteal menu (distinct from the admin menu) where they can execute commands like "check" to view another player's status or "revive" to bring a player back to life at the cost of hearts.
• [Important] Anti-Exploit Features
· Prevent heart steal or drops if both players are on the same IP, or if a player is killed by the same player within a specified number of seconds.
• Withdraw hearts onto notes
· Players can use DeluxeWithdraw to convert their hearts into physical items. LifestealCore users can purchase DeluxeWithdraw at a 50% discounted price.
• Permission-based Ban Times
· You can set different ban durations based on permissions, allowing you to assign shorter ban times for donators or other specified groups.
• Support for 3rd party plugins
· LifestealCore provides hooks to seamlessly work with other plugins. Including CombatLogX, DeluxeCombat, PvPManager. If you have any questions regarding if a plugin is supported, please contact me!
• Norska Development Resource Quality
· Customizable messages with chat, actionbars, and titles. RGB color support and auto-centering are available.
· Customizable sounds for each command and event with adjustable power and pitch.
· Compatible with PlaceholderAPI, offering placeholders for messages and custom commands.
· Supports the use of any PlaceholderAPI placeholders in messages for dynamic information display.
• Developer API GitHub
Default Heart Items:
Default Sacrificial Scrolls Items:
Default Revive Beacons Items: