Litebans | EssentialsX | AdvancedBan - PunishGUI | UnPunishGUI | StaffGUI
This is a configuration of "MyCommands" which has been coded from scratch and tested numerous times.
Works with BungeeCord | Waterfall
Ability to use multiple Designs at once!
This configuration is so amazing because you can edit every part of it and make your server unique.
Design 1 (LiteBans, AdvancedBan, EssentialsX) - REVAMP
/punish <Player> (Reason)
This command is used regardless of which group your staff member is assigned to.
Individual commands (you may use them, but for convenience use the main command (/punish)):
In the examples below you can see specific GUIs' executed. But since update 2.2.0, you may only use "/punish" to access GUI to which you have permissions for.
/apunish <Player> (Reason) - Admin side GUI
/mpunish <Player> (Reason) - Moderator side GUI
/jpunish <Player> (Reason) - Jr.Moderator side GUI
/hpunish <Player> (Reason) - Helper side GUI
Design 1 - UnPunish (LiteBans - 1.8 - 1.19.x)
Command - /unpunish <player>
Support for Advancedban will be added in the future.
This configuration is tested and works well. Although some changes are planned in the future.
/Moderaion - Staff general commands.
Current design of /moderation
Freeze (located in every GUI)
/freeze <Player> - This command is added with "Freeze" plugin and in /punish GUI you can freeze a player by clicking on their head.
Example Of Punishment
How It Works
This video is using outdated styling. For new styling check videos above.https://vimeo.com/307880435
Not Sure How To Install?
Do not worry, if you're having any issues when installing this configuration please contact me on mc-m and I will help you out with any issues!
(In the downloaded file you will find all plugins and configurations, just drop them in your plugin folder and everything should work!)
TOS - Read before buying
Terms and conditions:
1. All payments are final, no refund will be given.
2. Sharing our product will terminate access to your resource.
3. You agree when a final version of the product comes out (when there are no bugs/issues left) we will stop updating the resource unless some kind of issues appears or we add new functionality.
4. Products sold on third party websites, for example, mc-market.org, spigotmc.org, etc... cannot be given to anyone else, only the person who bought it can use it. If our team finds you sharing one of our products online your access to it will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be given.
5. All payments made on one of our resources (Digital Product*) are final and any act of chargeback will not be tolerated. A chargeback of any kind will result in immediate action to remove access from your bought product.
6. Resources (products) sold on third party websites can be coded by one of the developers working for me. If this is a case, our product introduction will clearly say it ("This product has been made by "Someone". Updates for this resource (product) will be pushed by them.")
7. All Digital Products* developed by me are the sole property of me/David_. The Purchaser is granted a non-exclusive license/right to make use of the digital and physical work on their personally owned server(s), and under this license, you may not: Transfer the products or materials to another person, person's server(s) or "mirror" the materials to a third party in any form, modified or unmodified.
8. I am in no way affiliated with these third-party websites unless an official statement is released. Breaking my or their rules is not allowed, if one of these rules are broken you will be reported to a specific service, this may include PayPal or any other service you used for transactions.
9. I will not leak or share others' work that is under private protection. Resources that are open source and free to edit will/might be sold through us. This only applies if I have developed a new or a better product using the main source (This could include a new type of "theme", "plugins", "additions") which would improve the open-source version of the product.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any given time with no warning given. By buying any product you understand this and only you are responsible to check if these terms have changed.
11. Being banned on a third-party website on which these resources are sold will remove your access to any resources that you may have bought. Due to security reasons, I will not be able to provide you an updated copy of the resource if your account is suspended/banned.