McTournaments is a highly cost-effective tournament plugin designed with a bracket system and offers nine gamemodes to choose from, including, Normal, Combo, Build, Soup, Sumo, Spleef, Skywars, Bedwars, Koth.
McTournaments offers an efficient solution for hosting professional gaming tournaments by simplifying the tournament management process. The plugin allows server managers to effortlessly create and manage tournaments for up to 64 teams, with no restrictions on the number of players. Additionally, it allows players to see statistics such as kills, deaths, wins, and losses for each tournament.
Overall, McTournaments is the go-to solution for those looking to host high-quality, professional gaming tournaments.
- 1.7.10+ Version Support
- Nine Gamemodes:
- Host automatic tournaments
- Rewards for winning team
- Player Statistics
- Ability to have multiple arenas
- Joinable signs
- MySQL and SQLite support
- Random Arenas.
- Game chat
- Auto arrow remove.
- Title Messages
- Clickable Join Message
- Health shown in chat
- Supported Plugins:
- WorldEdit and FAWE
- Multiverse Inventory
- Per World Inventory
- Lots more.
McTournaments offer a great wiki to help understand more about the plugin and its amazing features.
Click here to visit the wiki
1) Requires a server with version 1.7.10 and above
2) Buy and download the plugin.
3) Place the McTournaments file in your plugins folder.
4) Start and stop your server to make sure all configurations are generated.
5) Use /mctournaments reload after creating tournaments to make sure everything is loaded
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/sA8PJN8
By downloading this plugin, you agree to the following:
- You have read this page thoroughly and you have agreed to these terms.
- You will not receive any refunds, and you will not file a chargeback or perform a similar action if the SpigotMC staff does not approve it.
- You are not permitted to redistribute the plugin in any form, including as a part of any software package.
- You are not permitted to claim this plugin as your own.
- You are not permitted to decompile/reverse engineer the plugin in any form.
- You will not use the review section to report something that is not working or for feature requests.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this
- The price can be changed at any point in time
- While this is not something I want. There is the possibility that McTournaments will reach an end of life (EOL). It will be announced 3 months in advance.
If you have any questions, please leave a message on my discord channel.