Welcome to MMOInventory!
Source Code | Documentation | Issue Tracker | Metrics
This plugin is best ran with MMOItems
- RPG style custom inventory with custom slots
- Compatibility with MMOItems accessories
- Compatibility with LoreAttributesRecoded
- Compatibility with custom textures from Oraxen and ItemsAdder
- Accessory slots in the player inventory directly (disable the custom GUI)
- Custom GUI texture
- Supports PlaceholderAPI for inventory items
- MySQL/YAML data storage
How it's done
The inventory GUI is done using a server resource pack. By placing retextured items with 110% size in unused slots you can hide the default inventory grid pattern to make it look like a real GUI.
Using Oraxen glyphs you can give your custom inventory a more modern look.
Terms of service
By purchasing this plugin, you agree to the following:
- You are not allowed to redistribute, resell, or give this plugin to anyone else.
- We don't give support to servers involved with piracy in any way shape or form.
- You are allowed to download, edit and compile the source code for private use only.
- You are allowed to decompile the plugin and edit it for private use only.
- You can only use it on one network/server at a time (=private use).
- You are only allowed to download this plugin from an official source (PhoenixDevt or Spigot).
- Bugs must be reported on the Gitlab issue tracker.
- PhoenixDevt reserves the right to change the terms at any time; therefore you have to agree to the most recent version of them.
- There will be no refunds.