If you have "mobspawneregg.recover" permission node, you can dig a mob spawner with a silk touch pickaxe and recover the mob spawner in the form of a MobSpawnerEgg.
You can also recover/remove a MobSpawner by right-clicking it with a special "NULL" MonsterEgg. The right-clicking on the spawner will remove the spawner and turn your "NULL" MonsterEgg back into a special MobSpawnerEgg.
- /msegg | /msegg help : displays the help menu
- /msegg reload : reloads the configuration file.
- /msegg give <player> <type> <amount> : gives <player> <amount> of MobSpawnerEggs of type <type>.
- mobspawneregg.place : allows you to place the MobSpawnerEgg create a MobSpawner.
- mobspawneregg.recover : allows you to use a "NULL" MobSpawnerEgg to retrieve the MobSpawner. If you have a silk touch pickaxe, dining a mob spawner will give you a MobSpawner egg.
- mobspawneregg.nosilk : if a player has this permission, s/he does not need to have SilkTouch enchantmet on a tool to recover a spawner.
You just install MobSpawnerEgg.jar into "plugins" folder.
ErrorMsg : "&c[MobSpawnerEgg] : Some error occured."
GiveMsg : "&a[MobSpawnerEgg] : %amount% of MobSpawnerEggs for &e%type% &awas given to %player%."
AlreadyPlaced: "&c[MobSpawnerEgg] : You already have a mobspawner of this type within &e%radius% &cblocks."
AlreadyPlacedChunk: "&c[MobSpawnerEgg] : You already have a mobspawner of this type within this chunk"
CannotPlace: "&c[MobSpawnerEgg] : You are not allowed to place it here!"
CannotRecover: "&c[MobSpawnerEgg] : You are not recover a spawner here!"
msg: "=== &e[&aMobSpawnerEgg Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/msegg help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/msegg reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/msegg debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
msg: "&a/msegg give <player> <mob_type> <amount> : gives <player> <amount> of MobSpawnerEgg (of <mob_type> type)."
DisplayFormat: "Spawn %type%"
# you can customise the level of event handling priority for the following two events
# If your server has other plugins which migh be listening BlockBreakEvent, PlayerINteractEvent,
# You can use these option to adjust the event process priorities.
BlockBreakEventPriority : HIGHEST
PlayerInteractEventPriority : HIGHEST
# you can place only one spawner within this block radius
# if you specify -1 (default), radius restriction won't be applied.
# A list of region plugins. The MobSpawnerEgg plugin will ask listed regino plugins for
# permisison to build/break in order to find out wheather a player can use MobSpawnerEgg or not.
# you need to specify region plugin you wish to
# - WorldGuard
# - Towny