MultiSpawners is a plugin that allows you to add multiple mobs into one single spawner, allow them to spawn randomly depending on the list of mobs that spawner has. You can easily add/remove mobs simply by right-clicking them with the mob egg or clicking them in a clean, sorted GUI.
Need help? Join My Discord: https://discord.gg/duMvWQS8aB
- Vault (Click to download) [Depend]
- WorldGuard (Click to download) [SoftDepend]
- FactionsUUID (Click to download) [SoftDepend]
multispawners.silkdestroy - Allow players to silk break spawners and them drop
multispawners.destroy - Allow players to destroy-drop them if silk touch required is OFF
Remember that by purchasing this plugin you accept the following terms and conditions.
- You are over 18 or have your parent's consent to purchase.
- You aren't allowed to redistribute this plugin.
- You aren't allowed to modify the code.
- These terms are subject to change.
- You aren't able to receive the source code.
- You can use it only for your server or network.
- Before reviewing the plugin, check out him and make sure you make no mistakes.
- Don't make stupid reviews, such as missing features or the developer aren't adding features that were requested.
- If there is a plugin error, it is your responsibility to inform the developer about it.
- No refunds.
- If you are caught leaking the plugin your user ID will be blocked and you will be reported to SpigotMC Staff.
- The word "leak" in the plugin name is used only for marketing purposes.