NamelessMC is a free, easy to use & powerful website software for your Minecraft server, which includes a large range of features.
The official project website, providing support and additional downloads such as modules and templates, can be found at https://namelessmc.com/.
The following list is a brief summary of the features available in v2 pre-release 5.
- API - if used in conjunction with the Nameless Plugin for v2, integration with your Minecraft server can be provided
- Custom page system - create your own HTML pages and even restrict access to them depending on rank
- Forum system
- Minecraft integration - possible to verify registered accounts, allow offline mode accounts, and even disable altogether
- New powerful module system allowing for further NamelessMC integration
- New template and language systems, allowing for total customisation
- Pretty URL option (requires mod_rewrite)
Developer documentation is coming soon, both for module and template development.
Installing NamelessMC v2 is fairly straightforward, provided you already have a web host.
- PHP 5.4+ (7.2+ recommended) with:
- php-exif (optional)
- php-mysql or php-mysqlnd
- A MySQL database
- Download the latest release from https://github.com/NamelessMC/Nameless/releases
- Unzip + upload the contents to your web host
- Visit your website in your web browser and follow the installer's instructions
For Minecraft integration, you can install the Nameless Plugin in your Spigot server. Currently the plugin is only available for spigot, but we're working on bringing it to different server software, such as Sponge and BungeeCord. You can find a list of features and installation instructions in the plugin readme
NamelessMC translations are kindly provided by the community. Currently available translations can be found here. Please note, not all translations may be up to date.
If you would like to assist with the NamelessMC development by providing an updated translation, please feel free to fork the repository here on GitHub and create any pull requests.
Translation credits can be found within CONTRIBUTORS.md
- All NamelessMC contributors (CONTRIBUTORS.md)
- JetBrains, whose products are used to develop the NamelessMC project