Forget the tedious process of creating passwords and authenticating yourself when logging into servers with nLogin.
By installing the nLogin Addon, your passwords will be created and managed automatically.
- LabyMod (for now, the only supported one)
How it works?
When entering a server, the addon will send a handshake message to the server.
After that, if the server is using nLogin, the server will send a message.
If the user is not registered:
The addon will create a secure password and save to credentials.json file.
If the user is registered:
The addon will check if the password is registered and use it. If the password is not registered and the synchronization feature is active, the addon will try to decrypt the content using the saved cryptKeys.
Security and advantages
- Password synchronization is performed with the zero knowledge technique. This means that the accessed server will not be able to know your passwords, since the whole encryption and decryption process is done on the client side.
- All your passwords will be created using combinations of letters, numbers and characters.
- If you are a streamer, you will not need to hide your screen on cracked servers.
- All generated passwords use cryptographically secure generators.
nLogin Addon is free and open source. If you have suggestions or problems, please open an issue in the repository on GitHub: