You can make any kind of modifications you want to the bot
The bot is made in python 3.11
This is a Discord bot made for your Minecraft server with some features:
This is not the first and last update; I am considering adding more things. If you suggest something to me, let me know in my Discord server.
We have 2 versions:
- the FREE and PAID versions
You can download it for free on DISCORD
- However, you won't have support or future updates.
By paying, you will have access to a resource that will be regularly updated.
- You'll receive support and future updates (upcoming commands).
This is a condensed version of Pixel bot, and in upcoming updates, I will introduce some of these features.
- Welcome: Welcome like the KOYA or MEE6 bot with an image.
WELCOME (EN)BIENVENIDA (ES)
You can switch to whichever language you prefer. 😉
- Ticket: system to create ticket
- Voice: When someone writes in a channel, the bot will peruse the content of that text
- Reviews: system to leave reviews on your server
- Ban: ban system
- Mute: muting system
- Kick: kick out users
- Clear: massively delete messages from a specific channel
- Invitations: notify who has invited a specific user
- Logs: channel where deleted or edited messages will be sent
- Say: replace staff messages with messages from the bot
- Lag: show bot latency
- Util: /Shop and /Ip command
- Verify: user verification system to avoid bots
- Giveaway: initiate massive giveaways with multiple winners
- Cmd: view available commands for users and staff
- Discord: implement a version that prevents Discord links from other servers, redirecting them to a private message with a warning, and keeping a log
- Utilis: system to ping your Minecraft server and display its status
- Img: restrict sending messages to a channel and only allow sending images
- Data: display data of a specific user
REMEMBER THAT IF YOU WANT SOMETHING MORE PERSONALIZED, CLICK HERE > DISCORD
more examples of the commands below
If it won't let you copy the ID do this:
Upload your bot to a hosting server: There are several hosting services that allow you to host your Python bot in the cloud, such as VYXTERHOST. Get a discount percentage by using the code crys.
- Invite the bot to your Discord server: Once your bot is hosted on a server, you can invite it to your Discord server. Go to the Discord developer page, open the application you created earlier, and in the "OAuth2" section, select the necessary permissions for your bot and copy the generated link. Paste the link into a browser and select the Discord server you want to invite the bot to.
- remember that I might add a database to the bot, but for now I don't think it is necessary.