What is PixelPrinter
PixelPrinter is a demonstration of what you can do using THIS resource. Using this plugin, you can load images or gifs to your server, either by using blocks or maps. This plugin can download images or gifs, resize them, and allow you to easily create Sky-Boxes, Movies, and pixel art all over your server.
- Create images, movies, or pixel art using in game blocks
- Create skin statues.
- Supports JPegs, PNGs, and Gifs!
- Custom resourcepack support.
- Works on All Versions
Custom resourcepack support:
As of the 1.0.14 patch, Pixelprinter allows for server-wide resourcepack support. Using this feature will allow for better quality and accuracy of images when using custom resourcepacks. To add custom resourcepack support, do the following:
- Go into the <Server>/plugins/PixelPrinter/custom_textures/ directory.
- In a new window, open the resourcepack zip file and navigate to the Minecraft>textures>blocks folder.
- In there, drag all textures into the custom_textures directory.
And that's it. Pixelprinter will handle the rest.
(You can either access all PixelPrinter commands using /pixelprinter or /pp)
lists all commands and their usages
- /pp d <filename> <url> Downloads the location of an image to a txt file. Good for minimizing memory.
- /pp di <filename> <url> Downloads the image to a png, jpg, or gif file.
- /pp create <direction> <File name> <Height> Creates a in-game block version of the image, moving the the direction <direction> and will have a height of <Height>. The width will be scaled to the image height.
- /pp cf <direction> <File name> <Height> Creates a in-game item-frame version of the image, moving the the direction <direction> and will have a height of <Height>. The width will be scaled to the image height.
- /pp createskin <direction> <player's name or UUID> Create a 16x48x16 player character with the specified players skin. Note: In order to use the player's name, the player must have joined the server once.
- /pp delete <filename> Deletes the file wit h the filename <file name>
- /pp stopGif <id> Stops the gif with the id <Id>
- /pp stopAllGifs stops all gifs on the server.
- /pp listGifs lists all the gifs active on the server. Use this if you do not know the ID of a gif
- /pp preview Creates a preview of the image you are going to make. This only displays the boarder of the image, and should be used to tell if this image will "clip" through any existing blocks
- /pp specs Shows the specifications of an image.
- /pp list Displays all the images that have been downloaded to the server
- /pp help Displays commands and their uses
- pixelprinter.* Gives all permissions
- pixelprinter.stop Gives the player permission to stop gifs
- pixelprinter.delete Gives the player permission to delete image files
- pixelprinter.create Gives the player permission to create an image in-game
- pixelprinter.download Gives the player permission to download an image from a URL