- Show the players only commands that they should see
- Customize tab-completions (also subarg tab-completion)
- Block or only allow specific commands
- You can autmatically remove all pluginnamed commands i. e. /<pluginname>:<command>
- Customize or disable the message if a blocked command is executed
- Groupsystem with command and tabcomplete list (read more at the groups section)
- Customize or disable the /pl message
- Protection against spyclients
- ColorCodes can be used in the Config
- OP-Protection (only spigot)
- Can be enabled or disabled
- Player can't be OP'ed who are not in the list
- Non-allowed OP'ed Players who joined will be kicked and deOP'ed
If you are unsure whether you want to buy the plugin, you can also use/test my free version with less functions [click]
- Create groups, each one has a command list and a tab-complete list
- There are two types of groups:
- Blacklist -> Blocks commands or removes commands from tabcomplete
- Whitelist -> allows commands or displays commands in tabcomplete
- A group can inherit from other groups. These then assume the group type of the parent group
- To add a specific group to a user, add the permission plhide.group. <group>. If a player has 2 groups permissions, then the group is set depending on the priority (the higher the number, the higher the priority)
- With the Bungeecord plugin you can chose on which servers the groups should be applied
- Groups are inherited recursively
- Only the groups for which the current server of the player corresponds to the inherited group are inherited (bungee version).
Spigot (Recommended Paper): ProtocolLib
- /plhide reload | plhide.reload | Reloads the config.yml
- /plhide help | Additional information
- /plhide updatecheck | plhide.reload | Checks if there is a newer version
- The commands in the bungee version are /plhide-bungee
- plhide.bypass | Displays the actual plugins with /pl
- plhide.group.<group> | To apply a specific group to an user
You have questions look at the Wiki [click]
If you need support (read Wiki first) or found a bug contact me, send me your config.yml, the version you are using, that you are using PL-Hide-Pro, which mode Bungeecord/Spigot and the latest.log (if there is an error from PL-Hide-Pro!)
Don't leave bad feedback if you have bugs or issues.
Indstead, contact me via Discord or PM.
► As a user of this plugin, you automatically agree to these terms (which are liable to change)
► You will not distribute or leak this plugin.
► No refunds once purchased.
► Not redistribute this plugin, share any part of the code or resell it.
► Not edit any of the plugin's code, decompile the plugin, or take some parts of it.
► You will not post my source code online or offline any website or in the internet.