|Supported MC Versions||1.14, 1.15, 1.16|
Quality Armory - Backpacks adds a variety of different backpacks and parachutes to minecraft..
This plugin uses the QualityArmory plugin to support all of the 3D models and multi-item system, using its resourcepack.
Supports updates ( 1.14 - 1.15 )
- Variety of pre-made backpacks and parachutes.
- Ability to add your own backpacks.
- Custom model appears on back while holding a backpack.
- Backpack model disappears when needed to (such as attacking or when building)
- Fully customizable.
- More Backpacks and systems will be added in future updates.
- /QAB give <vehicle> <player>: Gives a player a vehicle as an item
- /QAB reload : Reloads all of QAB's variables.
- More commands will come.
- qualityarmorybackpacks. * : Gives access to all permissions.
- qualityarmorybackpacks.admin : Gives access to all admin permissions,.
- qualityarmorybackpacks.give : Allows player to use /qav give
- qualityarmorybackpacks.default : Gives access to all default commands. Added by default.
- qualityarmorybackpacks.craft : (Planned) will allow players to craft vehicles. Added by default.
- qualityarmorybackpacks.shop : Allows players to buy vehicles. Added by default.
Quality Armory ( Required ) for the models and textures, and system for storing and sorting these models
ProtocolLib ( Required ) for handling when backpacks should appear.
*NOTE* Since this plugin requires protocolLib, plugins and systems that do not support protocolLib (such as Subgr, or BungeeCord) will cause conflicts with this plugin.
Though this plugin is feature complete, updates may add or alter features of QAV.
If you want to support me in maintaining this plugin, you can do so through Ko-fi: