|Supported MC Versions||1.16, 1.15, 1.14, 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7|
Do you need to reward a player with an item? Have you been using the '/give' command?
Do you need to give an item to an offline player through Buycraft, or GAListener?
This plugin will allow you to give a player (even if s/he is offline) an item.
This version also supports 1.13+ style block specification, it supports all the following format:
- /reward help : displays a help menu.
- /reward reload : reloads config file
- /reward <player> <itemid:data> <amount> [options as seen in Essentials' give command]
- /reward <player> <cmd:[@p|!]> <any commmand to be executed with placeholder %player%> : executes the specified command <any commmand to be executed with placeholder %player%> as either a player (@p) or a console (!). The placeholder '%player%' will be replaced by the <player>'s name.
- /reward <player> random <amount> : give <player> random number of (maximum <amount>) randomly selected item. Item will be selected form those listed in the config.yml
- reward.reload : allows you to execute /reward reload command
- reward.admin or reward.reward : allows you to execute /reward <player>... command.
Just drop Reward-release.jar file in the plugins folder.
ErrorMsg : "&c[Reward] : Some error occured."
NotEnoughArgs : "&c[Reward] : Not enough parameters. Usage: /reward <player> <itemID:data> <amount> [options]."
RewardMsg : "&c[Reward] : %player% has been rewarded with %amount% of %item%!"
msg: "=== &e[&aReward Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/reward help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/reward reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/reward debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
msg: "&a/reward <player> <itemId:data> <amount> [option], or /reward <player> cmd:[@P|!] oti give %player% oti_id 3"
# item information for random reward
# itemX: id:durability max
# X is the serial number, max is the maximum possible amount given.
- 'This is'
- 'my Wool!!'
- 'This is'
- 'my Sword!'