|Supported MC Versions||1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16|
|Basic Commands||/keys, /rewards, /scrates|
Demo plugin: http://www.bit.ly/SpecializedCratesDemo
Test server: 126.96.36.199:25571 (1.15.2)
(Took 0.4% CPU tick on a 1.8.8 server with 200 animated crates and only 0.04% CPU tick on a 1.15.2 server with 70 crates - the demo server! Information gathered with the spark plugin profiler)
New features not mentioned above:
- Drag and Drop rewards
- Economy support: Crates cost $$
- Color Particles (MC v1.13+)
- Item Flag support
- Custom Model Data (Through NBT Tags)
- Custom Textured Player Heads (Through NBT Tags)
- NBT Tag Support (Advanced Enchantments, Epic Heads, Quality Armoury, and Head Database tested working!)
- MySQL support for virtual crates/keys, cooldowns, and player reward history
- Fallback Rewards for when a player has a permission and opens up a specific reward
- Decimal chances for rewards
- PlaceholderAPI support
%specializedcrates_cooldown_[cratename]% - The remaining cooldown a player has on a crate.
%specializedcrates_virtual_keys_[cratename]% - The number of virtual keys a player has for a crate.
%specializedcrates_virtual_crates_[cratename]% - The number of virtual crates a player has for a crate.
%specializedcrates_placedcrates% - The total number of placed crates on the server.
%specializedcrates_last_crate_opened% - The last crate the player opened.
%specializedcrates_last_crate_opened_rewards% - The last reward the player received.
%specializedcrates_last_player_[cratename]% - The last player to open the specified crate.
%specializedcrates_last_reward_[cratename]% - The last reward to be opened from the specified crate.
- Shift-click to open ALL
- Skip Animations feature
- Confirm/deny opening crate
- Actually 7 crate animations (new one just added!)
- Give virtual AND physical crates/keys to offline players
- No commands needed for rewards (Give the display-item you built with the convenient in-game item editor directly to the player!)
- Force players (or everyone) to open a crate for free
- Disable lucky chests (mine crates) from working on player-placed blocks.
- Left click a key to preview the crate anywhere
CHECK OUT THE TEST SERVER
Help, bug reports, feature requests, and general chat!
(I DO BASICALLY ALL SUPPORT THROUGH DISCORD)
REQUIRES THE HOLOGRAPHIC DISPLAYS, HOLOGRAMS, or CMI FOR CRATE HOLOGRAMS AND REQUIRES CITIZENS v2 FOR ALL NPC CRATES.
All previews seen below are all CUSTOMIZABLE
Key Crate / Dynamic Crate (Disappears upon use)
Mine Chests (Lucky Crates) and MultiCrates
Also, if you want cool holograms that cycle through rewards, check out this cool addon made by GamerDuck123 for all the main crate plugins!
1. Download the SpecializedCrates.jar
3. Install the SpecializedCrates.jar to your servers /plugins/ directory
4. Restart your server
A quick setup tutorial by @Koz
Another quick setup by @Leonardo0013YT (EN ESPAÑOL)
If you need setup help, don't hesitate to ask on the Specialized Crates discord! https://discord.gg/sFSSRzv
/SCrates (For all commands) - CustomCrates.ADMIN
/SCrates (For Virtual Crates) - CustomCrates.CRATES
/Keys - CustomCrates.KEYS
/SCrates luckychest (Toggle luckychests on and off) - CustomCrates.luckychestcommand
CustomCrates.Place.Bypass - Break static crates which are unbreakable
Setup Videos / Articles
All Config Files (For Previewing what you can config)
Honestly, I'm pretty open to whatever just please don't be a jerk about it. If you didn't like the plugin and want a refund, don't chargeback just shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do. If you purchased the plugin more than 6 months ago then I probably won't refund it because come on, it's $8 and you've had it forever. Also, please don't steal the source code - feel free to look at it and modify it for your own server but don't redistribute it, please.