- A TNT will explode when it hit a block.
- A TNT will explode when it hits not only the ground but also a wall.
Use WorldGuard's "other-explosion" : deny to protect any important region from this ThrowTNT.
Speical Throwable TNTs (with Enchantment glow effect)
- /throwtnt help : displays the help menu
- /throwtnt reload : reloads the config.yml file
- throwtnt.throw : allows you to throw a TNT with right click.
- throwtnt.reload : allows you to use /throwtnt reload command.
- throwtnt.cooldown.bypass : allows you to bypass the cooldown.
- throwtnt.give : allows you to use /throwtnt give command.
Just drop ThrowTNT.jar in the plugins folder.
ErrorMsg : "&c[ThrowTNT] : Some error occured."
Cooldown: "&a[ThrowTNT] You have to wait for &b%remaining% &aseconds."
CannotThrow: "&c[ThrowTNT] You do not have a permission to throw a TNT!. Ask an admin to give you a permission (%perm%)!"
PlayerNotFound: "&c[ThrowTNT] The player &e%player% &cwas not found."
GaveTNT: "&c[ThrowTNT] You've received &e%amount% &cthrowable TNTs."
msg: "=== &e[&aThrowTNT Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/throwtnt help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/throwtnt reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/throwtnt debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
# default is LOW, you can have LOWEST, LOW, NORMAL, HIGH, HIGHEST or MONITOR
# adjust these event priority if those event processes from this plugin
# interfere with other plugins' event processes.
# if this option is set to true, only the throwable TNT issued by /throwtnt give command
# can be thrown. Otherwise, a regular TNT can be thrown.