TownyWild is a plugin that depends on Towny and that allows you to easily set a specific protection time when players exit a town, it makes both the attacker and the victim unable to attack each other until the countdown is over. I made this plugin to avoid claim campers killing off players going outside of their towns for a small amount of time.
- Towny (0.98.4.0 or higher): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/towny-advanced.72694/
- PlaceholderAPI (2.11.2): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/placeholderapi.6245/
- Wiki: https://github.com/Agaloth/TownyWild/wiki
- Commands: https://github.com/Agaloth/TownyWild/wiki/Commands
- Config: https://github.com/Agaloth/TownyWild/blob/main/src/main/resources/config.yml
- Language File: https://github.com/Agaloth/TownyWild/wiki/Language-File
- Permissions: https://github.com/Agaloth/TownyWild/wiki/Permissions
Updates are focused on the latest supported version (1.19.3). Spigot is supported but might not be in the future.