- Fix data race while clearing expired entries on IpCache (fixes #215)
- Fix command suggestion incorrectly including "twin" (fixes #227)
- Fix tab completion not working on BungeeCord (fixes #216)
Full Changelog: v3.8.1...v3.8.2
This release requires ProtocolLib build 579 or newer!
The experimental ProtocolLib async mode should be a bit more stable now.
- Avoid handling kick and entity packets asynchronously (#210)
- Properly parse item NBT data on Hover Events on MC 1.15 and older (#211)
- Change ProtocolLib async thread name to avoid spamming the log
- Fix compatibility issues with ProtocolLib build 579
- Fix chat packets throwing exceptions on Minecraft 1.19.1
Full Changelog: v3.8.0...v3.8.1
- Add support for Minecraft 1.19 (#196)
- Add support to translate items in item frames (fixes #201) (#204)
- Add support to translate items inside hover actions (fixes #202)
- Fix config auto-refresh task being incorrectly scheduled on Velocity (fixes #203)
- Fix URL regex not matching TLDs with 5 or more chars
- Fix deserialization of collection files without metadata field throwing an error on proxies
Under the Hood Changes
- Refactor of entity packet listeners for better readability and documentation
- Add new Localized class to API that represents anything that has a language/locale
Full Changelog: v3.7.4...v3.8.0
- Gracefully handle null components when removing invalid links (fixes #186)
- Fix nested placeholders not being able to use [minimsg] modifiers
- Fix RGB colors not working on Spigot MOTDs
- Fix incorrect regex filtering out valid links
- Fix PAPI placeholders not being translated on legacy text translations (fixes #197)
Under the Hood Changes
- Better handling and distribution of log levels. Triton now follows the convention of TRACE, DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and SEVERE for log levels
- Add a new /triton loglevel command to see and set the log level without changing the config
- config.yml has been changed. Check out the diff for full changes
- messages.yml has been changed. Check out the diff for full changes
For those wondering about 1.19 support, that's already in the works and there is a beta version available in the Discord server right now. The main bottleneck at the moment is ProtocolLib, which is not stable enough to be used in 1.19 yet.
bungeecord: trueon Triton's config on proxies affecting behaviour
- Fix plugin on Velocity generating Spigot's config file (fixes #181)
- Fix Velocity being treated as Spigot in some parts of the plugin
- Fix error related to the new fallback languages list (fixes #176)
- Fix edge case formatting error on chat formatter
- Fix TWIN downloader not being able to apply edits to translations on Spigot 1.8
- Fix error when importing translation with null entry for a certain language
- Fix error sometimes on executing commands for languages on BungeeCord on player join (fixes #177)
Full Changelog: v3.7.2...v3.7.3
- Support for Spigot/Paper 1.18.2
Full Changelog: v3.7.1...v3.7.2
translationsfolder containing a sample translation and collection (
default.json) is now created when the plugin is first ran.
- Improve reliability of advancements translation (especially refreshing). Add new option to toggle refreshing of advancements since it's experimental.
- Fix plugin load on MC versions prior to 1.16.
- Downgrade HikariCP to v4.0.3 to support Java 8 (fixes #170)
- Fix item translation not working on older versions of Minecraft (fixes #171)
- Fix error when translating MOTDs on Spigot (fixes #172)
- Fix minimessage support not working
config.ymlhas changed. Check out the diff for full changes.
Full Changelog: v3.7.0...v3.7.1
- Add experimental async mode to ProtocolLib listener (#157)
- Check the documentation for more information
- Add support for translating advancements (disabled by default) (#158)
- Parse PlaceholderAPI placeholders inside Triton's translations
- Add support for multiple fallback languages
- Check the documentation for more information
- Avoid triggering language refresh unnecessarily in some situations
- Various reliability enhancements, which should result in less errors
- Suggest using `/triton <subcommand>` when user incorrectly uses `/twin <subcommand>`
- Handle Adventure components on tab header/footer packet on PaperMC
- Upgrade dependencies
- Correctly represent RGB colors on actionbars for 1.16+ (fixes #155)
- Fix player inventory detection on 1.18
- Fix line break not working correctly on server ping player list
- Correctly fallback to local storage if MySQL storage fails (fixes #163)
- Add relative PlaceholderAPI support (e.g. %rel_triton_test.key%), which get translated to the language of the second player.
- Fix subtitle packet not working for proxy plugins on 1.17.
- MiniMessage support added in v3.5.1 now only works on PaperMC (or a fork).
- Fix some chat placeholders not being detected when using PaperMC (or a fork) while on Triton v3.5.1.
- [New Config Option] You can now configure the maximum amount of Triton placeholders in a single message (previously 10).
- [Updated messages.yml] Show arguments in the default 404 message.
- Add mini message support to translation content (check the docs). Thanks @VQ9!
- Correctly parse spaces on translation keys in the /triton sign set command.
- Error stack traces are not hidden between higher log-levels anymore and are always shown.
- Fix grammar issues on config comments.
- Fix merchant recipes GUI translation throwing errors on 1.17.
- Fix NullPointerException when a fake player entity is created.
- Fix NullPointerException when an entity metadata packer is sent without changes.
- Fix NullPointerException when the proxy sends translations to Spigot servers due to a null location list on sign groups.
- Fix chat colors from translated messages not working on 1.16+ console.
- Fix console translation not injecting on newer Paper 1.17 builds.
You can find the changes to config.yml and messages.yml on GitHub.
- Fix an error with Entity Destroy Packet on 1.17.1
- Fix some actionbars not being translated on 1.17 due to new packet
- Player IP addresses are not saved anymore if MOTD translation is disabled
- Fix NoSuchFieldError.SET_TITLE_TEXT related to new APIs on ProtocolLib not being compatible with previous versions
- Fix NullPointerException when handling the entity destroy packet
- Fix entity destroy packet not working on 1.17
- Fix console translation not working on Paper 1.17
- Temporary workaround for newer Paper builds that include Adventure support
- Fix errors on PlaceholderAPI (#145)
- VelocityPowered support! It's still in very experimental stages, but it allows you to sync translations and player languages between servers already. It just doesn't translate messages from Velocity plugins yet.
- Fix scoreboards not showing correctly when using ProtocolSupport (#141)
- Fix tab header/footer not showing up on 1.16 when it had RGB colors
- Fix incompatibility with TrMenu (#127)
...and a lot more changes under the hood!
Make sure to update to 3.3.0 on all servers at the same time, due to changes in the communication between the proxy and Spigot servers.
- Scoreboards translation has been added back for 1.13 and above. It is primarily aimed at TAB plugins that use scoreboard teams and not actual scoreboards. (#126)
- You can now configure aliases for the plugin. By default, it comes with '/lang' and '/language', but you can add or remove how many you want! (#131)
- Fixed a NullPointerException when refreshing signs with null locations.
- Fix '/triton database upload' throwing an error when Triton was on Spigot standalone mode.
- Fix an error related to md_5's chat library on older 1.8.8 builds (getInsertion).
- Add cancelled checks for BungeeCord's LoginEvent and PluginMessageEvent.
The config changes for this version are on GitHub, for both the Spigot config and for the BungeeCord config.
- It's now possible to translate the MOTD ping message (BungeeCord only)
The following issues were fixed in this version:
- Fix chat parser incorrectly removing click/hover events (closes #123)
- Fix duplicate language refresh event on BungeeCord
- Fix NPCs names showing on tab after changing language