You can find out more about the commands on the wiki page!
You can find out more about the permissions on the wiki page!
- Download the .jar file and put it inside the /plugins folder of your server.
- Install the .jar files of ProtocolLib and Vault into your /plugins folder if you don't already have them.
- You also need an economy manager plugin, like EssentialsX. Install the .jar file into your /plugins folder.
- Restart your server.
- The plugin is installed! Start configuring it.
The VehiclesPlus plugin has a big API available for developers to create cool add-ons! Find out more on the Javadoc and start using it by the Maven repository.
- By purchasing this plugin, you affirm that you have thoroughly read and comprehended the complete description of the plugin.
- You are expressly prohibited from modifying, reselling, or redistributing this plugin without explicit authorization from the plugin's rights holder.
- Decompiling or reverse engineering of this plugin is strictly prohibited, and you shall not engage in such activities without prior written consent from the plugin's rights holder.
- It is forbidden to request support through the reviews section. Please utilize the designated channels such as the Discord server or GitHub issues page for seeking support.
- By clicking on the download link, you expressly waive any right to withdraw this product as per the provisions of European Directive 2011/83/EU on Consumer Rights.
- These Terms of Service are subject to modification without prior notice.
Copyright (C) SBDevelopment - All Rights Reserved.
THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT ARE PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL.
UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, TRANSFERRING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT, VIA ANY MEDIUM, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
The receipt or possession of the source code and/or any parts thereof does not convey or imply any right to use them
for any purpose other than the purpose for which they were provided to you.
The software is provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to
the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability,
whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software
or the use or other dealings in the software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.