VehiclesPlus v3 - Car Model
The official car model of VehiclesPlus v3.
Supports: 1.12 until the latest version
This model is included in the example resourcepack of VehiclesPlus v3. To use this model in your own resourcepack, purchase this resource.
Please note: The wheel model is sold separate.
- Download the ZIP file.
- Install the included .json model file inside your own resourcepack.
- Put the .hjson configuration file inside the vehicles folder of VehiclesPlus.
- Change the item settings (based on the item you linked the model to) for the skin part in the .hjson configuration file.
- By purchasing this resource, you affirm that you have thoroughly read and comprehended the complete description of the resource.
- You are expressly prohibited from modifying, reselling, or redistributing this resource without explicit authorization from the resource's rights holder.
- It is forbidden to request support through the reviews section. Please utilize the designated channels such as the Discord server or GitHub issues page for seeking support.
- By clicking on the download link, you expressly waive any right to withdraw this resource as per the provisions of European Directive 2011/83/EU on Consumer Rights.
- These Terms of Service are subject to modification without prior notice.
Copyright (C) SBDevelopment - All Rights Reserved.
THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT ARE PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL.
UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, TRANSFERRING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT, VIA ANY MEDIUM, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
The receipt or possession of the source code and/or any parts thereof does not convey or imply any right to use them
for any purpose other than the purpose for which they were provided to you.
The software is provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to
the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability,
whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software
or the use or other dealings in the software.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.