25+ Tournament Objectives
- XLTournaments has over 25 internal and external objectives suited for all server types. You can view all of them here.
- Internal objectives do not require external dependencies and can be used straight away.
- External objectives hook into other plugins to fetch data and use it in XLTournaments. PlaceholderAPI is also supported as an external objective type giving a much wider variety of plugins supported.
- TokenEnchant explosive enchantments are supported for block break related tournaments. This is also configurable to use.
- The plugin currently offers four types of tournament timelines:
- Specific (certain date and time)
- The plugin, by default, will also get your system timezone to utilise. If you'd like to use a different timezone, this is completely customisable in each tournament configuration.
- Challenge tournaments are a configurable option where players must reach a specific goal in order to complete the tournament and get rewards.
- It's not like the ordinary tournament where rewards are given on the highest score, but to whom can complete the score goal the fastest.
Variety of Tournament Options
- Each tournament is fully configurable with many options to modify, including:
- World blacklist which will not contribute to the tournament.
- Manual or automatic participation.
- Partcipation fee (from Vault plugin) or permission requirements to enter tournament.
- Actions executed upon entering, starting or ending a tournament.
- XLTournaments has some PlaceholderAPI placeholders available to use which can be found here.
- No seperate expansion required.
Extensive Developer API
- Add your own custom objectives through our API or listen for tournament events. Find out more info here including a guide to add your own objectives.
For all commands, permissions and other information including the objective types be sure to check out the wiki:
https://wiki.lewisdev.fun/premium-resources/xltournaments [Being updated]
TERMS OF SERVICE:
By purchasing and or downloading this plugin you automatically agree to the latest version of these terms.
- You may not de-compile this plugin without my express permission.
- You may not redistribute this plugin without my express permission.
- You may not claim this plugin as your own.
- I reserve the right to revoke your license at any point for any reason including but not limited to anything listed in these terms of service.
- I reserve the right to refuse support to anyone at any point for any reason including but not limited to a violation of these terms of service.
- This is a digital product as such all sales are final and no refunds will be given.
- This product is provided as-is.