With this handler, you can create a custom level-up system for Pickaxes.
- install LevelUp-PickaxeHandler-x.x.x.jar into
- restart the server or reload LevelUp (/levelup reload)
- You will find Pickaxe_config.yml in the handlers holder, and you can edit it to configure to suite your requirements.
There are two different types of booster available in LevelUp plugin:
- Permission-based (associated with a player) You can define your own permission for booster. The following permission nodes are examples and defined in the Pickaxe_config.yml. "levelup.pickaxe.multiplier" "levelup.pickaxe.multiplier.global""levelup.pickaxe.multiplier.holiday"So, if a player has "levelup.pickaxe.multiplier.3" and "levelup.pickaxe.multiplier.globs.2" permission node his/her xp gain will be multiplied by 3 * 2 (6).
- Item-based (booster is tied to an item) This feature is there but atm, there is no way to assign XP booster to an item. It is planned to have something like crystals, which would carry how much item xp booster is given to an item.
Handlers: Pickaxe: description: "It provides a level-up function for pickaxes." event_map: BlockBreakEvent: "HIGHEST" TEBlockExplodeEvent: "LOWEST" permission: "levelup.pickaxe" # you can nominate the world, which prevents explosive invalid_in_world: # - plotworld # you can turn on/off level up sound effects sound: LEVEL_UP levelup_message: "&bYour Pickaxe has been leveled up to &e%level%&b!!!" count_placed_block: false count_teexploded_blocks: false reset_blockcount_at_lvelup: true level_up_function: constant_diff xp_gain_function: linear max_level: 100 base_xp: 500 base_xp_gain: 250 meter_main_color: "&a" meter_sub_color: "&4" # multiplier permissions multiplier_permissions: - "levelup.pickaxe.multiplier" - "levelup.pickaxe.multiplier.global" - "levelup.pickaxe.multiplier.holiday" # materiallist # you can limit what types of blocks will give xp to the listed pickaxes. material_list: DIAMOND_PICKAXE: - DIAMOND_ORE - GOLD_ORE - EMERALD_ORE GOLD_PICKAXE: - DIAMOND_ORE - GOLD_ORE # xp list # you can define how much xp value each block type can give out. xp_list: STONE: 1 IRON_ORE: 10 GOLD_ORE: 15 QUARTZ_ORE: 15 LAPIS_ORE: 20 REDSTONE_ORE: 20 DIAMOND_ORE: 50 EMERALD_ORE: 100 #this the begining of the information section in the display_name info_start: "&b[" #display_name must be item'sname + " " + info_start + ... display_name: "&a%name% &b[&e%block_count%&b/&e%xp%&b/&e%level%&b]" # level up commands (they will be executed from console) # you can define what sort of action (command) can be triggered when leveling up levelup_commands: # these levels need to a number. # level 0 commands are executed at each level up. 0: - 'te add %player% %level%' # give a player %level% tokens (from TokenEnchant) 1: - 'te enchant %player% Efficiency +%level%' # increase Efficiency level by %level% 2: - 'te enchant %player% Efficiency +%level%' # increase Efficiency level by %level% 3: - 'te enchant %player% Efficiency +%level%' # increase Efficiency level by %level% - 'te enchant %player% Fortune +1' # increase Fortune by 1 # the 1st lore line and the last lore line are used to extract the pickaxe level up informaiton in the lore. lore-position: bottom # or bottom lore: - '&a=======&ePickaxe level&a=========' # <- you can change this but do not delete!! make sure it to be different from the last lore line. - '&7Blocks: &b%block_count%' - '&7Level: &b%level% &7&b%level_percentage%&7%' - '&7XP: &b%xp% &7&b%xp_percentage%&7%' - '&7Level Progress: &b%level_meter%' - '&7XP Progress: &b%xp_meter%' - '&7XP Booster: &b%item_xp_booster%' - '&a=============================' # <- you can change this but do not delete!!