Please read all of the overview carefully before purchase! Buying a plug-in means that you have received our user agreement!!
After you bought the plugin, please join our discord server, and PM me to get the premium user account and discord role! Optimized configuration files are also can be downloaded in the Discord server. (DM RE)
Matrix is an advanced anti-cheat plugin, it can quickly detect many types of cheating, and supports multiple Minecraft server versions. It has been developed for a long time and is adopted by many large servers.
- Go to our Discord for a quick support: https://discaptcha.com/matrix
- Report bugs on Github IssueTracker: https://github.com/jiangdashao/Matrix-Issues
Matrix has 16 checks, their main functions are as follows:
- KillAura & HitBox check - It can detect and prevent players from using cheating during combat, such as KillAura, AimBot, Reach, HitBox, MultiAura, AutoClicker, etc
- Speed & Fly & Jesus check - It prevents players from using movement cheating, such as Speed, Fly, Step, Climb, Jesus, etc
- BadPackets check - It prevents players from sending abnormal data packets or sending data packets too fast, and can prevent cheating such as Timer, SkinBlinker, etc.
- Delay check - Prevent players from speeding up certain game operations, such as eating fast, using bow fast, clicking backpack fast, etc.
- Scaffold check - Prevent various types of Scaffold/Tower cheating
- Block check - Prevent players from destroying or placing blocks abnormally, such as FastBreak, Nuker, FastPlace, etc.
- Velocity check - Check if the player responded to the knockback normally, which can prevent the player from using the anti-knockback
- Chat check - Prevent players from chatting too fast
- Interact check - Detect abnormal interactions between players and blocks or entities, such as attacking entities through walls
- Phase check - Prevent players from moving into blocks
- AutoBot check - Prevent players from using automated robots Mod to play games
- Vehicle & Elytra check - Prevent players from cheating using elytra/vehicle, such as ElytraFly, VehicleFly, etc
- Powerful - Matrix is a powerful anti-cheat, it can quickly detect the vast majority of cheating, compared to other anti-cheating, Matrix can detect more cheating, and stable and fast
- CrossVersion - Matrix can support multiple versions of the server, and we will continue to update to support the latest version of Minecraft
- Customization - Matrix is a highly customizable anti-cheat. You can define the punishment commands for each check, and the configuration files are clearly divided, and different settings are divided into different files.
- GUI Control - You can perform some anti-cheat operations through the GUI without complicated commands
- Quick support - Matrix can always respond to support within 24 hours, and can quickly release updates
- Configuration Share - You can share your profile with others very easily! Use the command /matrix share to share your configuration file, you will get a Configuration file ID, and you can share the ID with others. Others only need to use the /matrix dlcfg <Config ID> command to download your configuration file
- Geyser Support - Matrix supports GeyserMC, you can go to our wiki to learn how to install: WIKI
(These videos are usually out of date)
- Drag ProtocolLib and Matrix files into the "/plugins" folder
- Restart your server
- Ready to use
/matrix gui - Open control panel
/matrix status - Check the status of a player
/matrix notify <message> - Send notify message to all online staff
/matrix verbose - Enable/Disable the verbose output
/matrix kick <player> <reason> - Kick a player out of the server
/matrix msg <player> <message> - Send a warning message to the player
/matrix violations - Open the violation GUI directly
/matrix spec <player> - Spectate a player
/matrix ping <player> - view player's latency value
/matrix share - share your configuration with others
/matrix dlcfg <config id> - download public configurations
/matrix togglenotify - toggle notification messages output
/matrix reload - Reload the plugin
matrix.command: The most basic command permissions, it is required to execute any Matrix command
matrix.gui: Use the GUI command
matrix.bypass: Bypass the anti-cheat
matrix.kick: Use the kick command
matrix.notify: See the notify message
matrix.verbose: Use the verbose command and see the verbose output
matrix.warn: Use the "/matrix msg" command
matrix.togglechecks: Opening toggling checks GUI
matrix.violations: Use "/matrix violations" command
matrix.ping: Use the "/matrix ping" command
matrix.spec: Use the "/matrix spec <player>" command
matrix.reload: Use the reload command
matrix.*: All the permissions mentioned above
1. You are not permitted to decompile this plugin or use the code of this plugin
2. You are not permitted to sell, give or redistribute this plugin
3. You can't claim this plugin as your own
4. You cannot get a refund unless Matrix cannot work on your server (for example, you are running a version of Minecraft that is not supported by Matrix)
5. I am not responsible for any damage the plugin might cause
6. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this.
7. Please note that you are not allowed to use Matrix on devices /or/ multiple geographic locations. Once found, your account will be blocked. And you won't get a refund. Premium Version can usually log in 3 dedicated servers, Enterprise Version has no devices amount restrictions, but it also prohibits logging in to multiple geographic locations. A dedicated server means a VPS or a physical device, not just a spigot process. (Learn more about Enterprise version at https://matrix.rip/)
8. If you are a minor, please buy the plug-in with your parents' consent
If you violate the above rules, I have the right to prohibit you from using this plugin, And there's no refund.
Matrix Usage Stats: