MMOProfiles is a versatile Minecraft plugin that allows players to create multiple profiles with unique data and progress. With support for all vanilla Minecraft features and seamless integration with other popular plugins, MMOProfiles is a powerful tool for server owners looking to support multiple character slots for their servers.
Make sure you download MythicLib first.
MMOProfiles is best ran using MMOCore and MMOInventory!
- Inventory-based profile selection interface that allows players to easily switch between different profiles.
- Fully customizable GUI for displaying profile information.
- Support for multiple character slots/user profiles, each with its own progress, inventory, health, etc.
- Seamless integration with other popular plugins like MMOCore and MMOInventory.
- Extensive support for all vanilla Minecraft features, including health, food, inventory, location and more...
- Ability to use this plugin in order to synchronize data between multiple servers by disabling profiles.
- Customizable rank system for controlling the number of profiles available to players.
- Advanced profile-based data management for efficient data storage and retrieval.
- Support for PlaceholderAPI and Vault Economy
- Extensive compatibility with other plugins and systems, making it easy to integrate with existing server setups.
- Powerful API enabling in-depth integration with other plugins wanting to support profiles.
Character Slots/User Profiles
When a player logs into the server, they are first prompted with the profile selection GUI. This GUI displays all of the profiles that the player has registered, along with some basic information about each one. The player is required to select a profile from this GUI before they can proceed to play on the server.
Fully customizable profile description fetching information from other plugin.
Once they have chosen their profile, all of the data associated with that profile, including their health and food, inventory, location, bed spawn point, and ender-chest, is loaded and applied to the player. The player can create or remove profiles within the GUI, but there is a limit to the number of simultaneous profiles they can have. This limit can be customized using the rank system.
If you don't want to use character slots, you can disable profiles and use MMOProfiles to synchronize data between multiple servers. MMOProfiles will act as a player data bridge for proxy-connected servers.
Terms of service
By purchasing this plugin, you agree to the following:
- You are not allowed to redistribute, resell, or give this plugin to anyone else.
- We don't give support to servers involved with piracy in any way shape or form.
- You are allowed to download, edit and compile the source code for private use only.
- You are allowed to decompile the plugin and edit it for private use only.
- You can only use it on one network/server at a time (=private use).
- You are only allowed to download this plugin from an official source.
- Bugs must be reported on the Gitlab issue tracker.
- PhoenixDevt reserves the right to change the terms at any time; therefore you have to agree to the most recent version of them.
- There will be no refunds.