Need help? Join my discord!
You can take a look at all enchants in the Showcase page, its recommended to read the official WIKI!
* Working on making compatible the non-compatible versions.
- The gui-pickaxe allow you to open a 100% editable gui via config, where you can enchant your pickaxe or items, this gui can be updated, support placeholders and it has custom heads support!
- The gui can be also opened by typing /tokens enchant, the gui can be disabled via config.
- prisonenchants.enchant - Permission to enchant
- prisonenchants.deenchant - Permission to deenchant
- prisonenchants.add - Permission to add Tokens to a player
- prisonenchants.addall - Permission to add Tokens to all players online
- prisonenchants.set - Permission to set an amount of tokens of the player
- prisonenchants.remove - Permission to remove an amount of Tokens from the player
- prisonenchants.help - Permission to view the Help Message
- prisonenchants.reload - Permission to reload the plugin
- prisonenchants.withdraw - Permission to withdraw tokens
- prisonenchants.balance- Permission to see other players balance
- prisonenchants.enchant.others - Permission to force a player to enchant his item
- prisonenchants.deenchant.others - Permission to force a player to deenchant his item
Placeholders are already installed, you don't have to run any command to make them work.
- %prisonenchants_tokens% - Get the player tokens formatted
- %prisonenchants_tokens_long% - Get the player tokens not formatted
- %prisonenchants_maxlevel_<enchant>% - Get the max level of the selected enchant
- %prisonenchants_name_<enchant>% - Get the editable name of that enchant
- %prisonenchants_cost_<enchant>% - Get the cost of the selected enchant
- %prisonenchants_description_<enchant>% - Get the description of the selected enchant
- %prisonenchants_level_<enchant>% - Get the level of the selected enchant from the Player hand
- Big thanks to Madog24#5054 that created these awesome graphics