|Supported MC Versions||1.16, 1.15, 1.14, 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8|
This plugin allows you to display player's NPC on a status block. The status block represents either "online" or "offline" status.
This plugin requires Citizens 2 plugin. Please install Citizens2 plugin as well as StatusBlock.jar in your plugins folder.
If you are running BungeeCord, you can install StatusBlockBC.jar in BungeeCord's plugins folder, and set the Bungeecord flag in the StatusBlock plugin's config.yml to "true"
- statusblock.create : allows a user to place a status block sign.
How to create the status block (with NPC on it):
You can create the status block podium by doing the following:
- place a block (any block will do, since it will be automatically replaced by the status block)
- put a sign, whose 1st line is [statusblock], and player's name in the 2nd line (you can use color code for the player name). You can write anything in the 3rd and 4th lines. If you include %server%, %motd% or %status% in 3rd and/or 4th lines, they are replaced by "server name", "motd" and "online/offline status".
- as soon as you place the [statusblock] sign, the plugin will automatically place the NPC on the block and the block with the sign will be replaced by either on block or off block.
- %server% : replaced by "server-name" in the server.properties
- %motd% : replaced by "motd" in each server's configuration in BungeeCord's config.yml
- %status% : replaced by either "online" or "offline".
The types of blocks you wish to use for the status block can be specified in config.yml.
Once you create the Status block, you might want edit/decorate the sign with EditableSign plugin [img=18x18]styles/default/xenforo/clear.png[/img]
# This is a template config file # define your parameter and its value like: ErrorMessage : "&c [StatuBlock] : Some error occured." # # # The block indicating the offline offblock: REDSTONE_BLOCK # # The block indicating the online onblock: EMERALD_BLOCK # # # Bungeecord support? # This option is now supported ! #Bungeecord: false