This plugin allows you to automatically pick up items from your activity like mining and killing.
It not only picks up items but also:
- process enchantments on the tool such as
- Silk touch
- process mass pickups from mining explosion from TokenEnchant, MineBomb, etc. Again, Fortune, Silk touch will be applied to all picked up exploded blocks!!
- supports two types of Fortune behaviours:
- Minecraft's standard fortune
- Custom Fortune behaviour, as seen in @clip's AutoSell plugin.
- explicitly specify the priority of the following event processing:
- allows you to list types of blocks, which should not be broken and picked up manually. This feature included supporting plugins like SilkSpawner.
- knows how to put items in VKBackPack, if a player has one.
- knows how to talk to AutoSell plugin to automatically sell picked up items.
Just install VKAutoPickup.jar in the plugin folder. Then you can either "restart the server" or "reload the plugin.
If you have other plugins (such as TokenEnchant, VKBackPack, AutoSell, etc), which also have their own autopickup feature, make sure turn off all those autopickup features and let VKAutoPickup to do all picking up.
Commands: [aliases: /ap, /autopick, /apickup, /apick]
- /autopickup smelt : toggles auto smelting mode.
- /autopickup block : toggles auto blocking mode.
- /autopickup plant : toggles auto planting mode.
- /autopickup autosell : toggles autosell (you need AutoSell plugin) mode.
To allow players to use auto smelting, auto blocking features, you need to give them the following permissions.
The following three types of permissions should be given to players.
- autopickup.material.* :
- autopickup.event.* :
- autopickup.pickuptoggle : in order to toggle autopickup, "UserPermission:" option needs to be on.
- autopickup.autosell : allows you to autosell
autopickup.autosell_toggle : allows you to turn on/off autosell mode.
ErrorMsg : "&c[AutoPickup] : Some error occured."
InventoryFullMsg: "&aYour Inventory is FULL!"
AutoSmeltToggleMsg: "&a[AutoPickup] Your auto smeling is &e%status% &anow."
AutoBlockToggleMsg: "&a[AutoPickup] Your auto blocking is &e%status% &anow."
AutoSellToggleMsg: "&a[AutoPickup] Your autosell is &e%status% &anow."
msg: "=== &e[&aAutoPickup Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/autopickup help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/autopickup reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/autopickup debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
# if this option is true, a player must have autopickup.pickup permission node.
# in order to use '/ap' command to toggle autopickup mode, you need to set this option to true.
# default is false
# the use of vkbackpack. if this option is false, even if you have vkbackpack, items will not be put in the vkbackpack automatically.
# inventory full message related settings
Interval: 5 # in seconds.
# only the gamemode listed below will trigger autopickup
# - ADVENTURE
# - CREATIVE
# - SPECTATOR
# if this option is true, a new seed is planted upon harvesting.
# Flags to determine which type of event triggers the autopickup
# default is true
BlockBreak: true #mining blocks
EntityDeath: true #killing mobs/players
TEExplosion: true #explosion from TokenEnchant
ItemSpawn: true # extra item spawning from other plugins such as McMMO
MobLoot : true # apply Looting enchant for mob drops
# adjust these event priority if those event processes from this plugin
# interfere with other plugins' event processes.
# AutoPickup will be quiet in the world specified in this option:
# - pvp
# AutoPickup will be quiet in the worldguard regions specified in this option:
# - spawn
# AutoPickup will auto pickup naturally dropped items yield by breaking blocks listed below.
# This process is to support other plugins such as McMMO to drop extra items.
# you can list items, which will be ignored by this plugin
# for example, if you're using SilkSpawners plugin, you would want to list MOB_SPAWNER (SPAWNER for 1.13 and above)
# when this option is enabled, you can expect fortune behavior like in AutoSell.
# if nothing is listed under this option, ALL block types will yield fortune.
# if anything is listed under this option, only those listed will yield fortune.
# - DIAMOND_ORE
# - IRON_ORE
# - GOLD_ORE
# - COAL_ORE
# - EMERALD_ORE
# - COBBLESTONE
# - SAND
# Fortune will NOT be applied if players are in the following worlds.
# - creative
# AutoSell plugin support
# WaitForInventoryFull: true # this option is currently not used.
- "&bItems Sold:&r %itemssold%"
- "&bPrice:&r %price%"
# Sound effect